fireforceall

WTS Fn Scar 17s fde Kit.

9 posts in this topic

It was fired 400 times before the 16" barrel was pulled and hasn't been fired since. Since then, it's been in the original factory box. i originally wanted to form 1 this rifle. It features a Magpul MIAD installed as well as the Magpul selectors, installed factory trigger, this kits is in excellent condition and comes with everything that the rifle needs to function except the barrel. asking $1150, buy pas for actual shipping cost.

ggfit124@hotmail."NOSPAM"com - email me for quicker response.

Message and email sent. Email me at lj_1187@yahoo.com so we can discuss this please sir.

fireforceall give me your phone number. Interested in several of the Ads you have on Sturm but need to speak with you first...

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!

We are awaiting this item to arrive........

41 minutes ago, Extreme Tactical said:

We are awaiting this item to arrive........

Did he provide absolute proof that he had this item?

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

1 minute ago, Extreme Tactical said:

Pictures yes.

Images with your email written on a piece of paper or the newspaper from that day - something to Prove they actually had the item? Or just pictures that could have been taken from another Ad or from anywhere off the internet?

I found the pictures he used on this ad from an ad on ar15.com. same pics, but that item was listed as sold for a much higher price. I think this guy is a fraud

SCAM ...... 

I only accept PayPal or US Postal Money Orders

Paypal Required within 24 Hours /  US Postal Money Order Required within 5 Days

Email me DIRECTLY  at   buddyhinton@hotmail.com

NO PM / IM's

Main Link to My Picture Albums >>  http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid."

"My gun is not illegal, it's just undocumented!"

2014.STG.Logo.jpg