WTS Pre-May Steyr AUG Machinegun 5.56mm $11.9K

FFL/SOT LICENSEES ONLY! THIS FIREARM IS A PRE-MAY DEALER SAMPLE MACHINEGUN AND CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO UNLICENSED INDIVIDUALS.

Up for sale is a very nice factory Steyr AUG 5.56mm machinegun with a black stock and 16" barrel. This firearm was imported by Gun South as marked on the receiver and barrel. The receiver and bolt carrier serial numbers match (101XXX). There are some minor handling marks consistent with normal use. I fired approximately five magazines of 5.56mm M193 without any malfunctions in semi or full auto.

The AUG is equipped with the standard 1.5x integrated scope with the "donut of death" circular reticle. As it stands now, the gun will ship without any magazines. I recently moved the shop and the three factory magazines that I had are still in storage. When I find and unpack them, they will be shipped to the buyer.  The firearm is available for local inspection by appointment.  I'm located about 35 minutes north of Chicago O'Hare Airport.

Please note that this is a PRE-MAY DEALER SAMPLE MACHINEGUN. This means that it can be transferred only to a commercial FFL with current SOT and to law enforcement agencies (not individual officers). No demo letter is required to transfer.  I always e-file for quick transfers!  Cross-posted on GB only.

Price is $11,900 shipped insured to lower 48.  Add 4% for credit cards.

Thanks for looking.

Ben Ferdinand

Benjamin Specialties LLC, 07 FFL / 02 SOT

Libertyville, IL

IMG_2379.JPG

IMG_2380.JPG

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg