Sig P226 X-6 Skeleton 9mm Never imported! $6200

I am offering a brand new in the box Sig Sauer X-6 Skeleton package. This pistol was never officially imported by Sig Sauer US. It is a skeltonized version of the Supermatch. I order these from a major German distributor and wait six to nine months before they are manufactured and shipped to my importer here in the US. The package includes: Pistol, (2) 19rd 9mm magazines, sight adjustment tool, manual, plastic case and cardboard box.

I have the following X-Series 9mm pistols in various stages of importation: X-5 Skeleton, X-5 Supermatch and X-6 Supermatch. Please contact me at Bob@firearmsdepot.us for pricing and details.

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 19 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE: $6,200.00 Including USPS Priority shipping.

PAYMENT: USPS Money Order or the following Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

SHIPPING:  USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Thank you for looking and check me out here:

www.facebook.com/firearmsdepot & www.firearmsdepot.us 

X-6 Skeleton.JPG

Edited by Firearms Depot

• 2 months later...