BPinFL

Suppressor adapter for PKM

2 posts in this topic

Anyone out there suppressed their PKM? I've got a Wiselite semi I'd like to put a can on. Who can make an adapter for my AAC can?

What is the thread diameter and pitch? Maybe get an adapter to 5/8X24? Thanks, BP

I have seen a few PKM's with cans, but have no idea who what or where, but its certainly not out of reach.  WHO ? good luck with that one I cant even get a recoil pad installed. even after you find them beware the promises. I have 2 custom rifle bids in 2 diff shops one is 15 months past promise date the other working on 7 months. both of these shops were highly recommended  and made firm promises prior to shipment. these past 10 years or so the main thing I learned if you see it and its available to take in hand,  buy it otherwise be prepared for anything less than promised. I know there are some good people out there that do what they say as long as you are asking for their normal type of work specialized in. custom adapters/ parts /builds BEWARE! 

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com