WTS: Non-Corrosive 7.62x51mm tracer ammo, sold as components ONLY, $.20/rd. + shipping

FNFAL50.42

for sale: Non-Corrosive, 7.62x51mm tracer ammo, sold as COMPONENTS ONLY, casings marked GH and 7.62.  GH is the year of manufacture and Singapore is the country of

origin per cartridecollectors.org website.  Tracer projectile weight is 138 grain average.

650 rds. per .50 cal. can, $.20/rd. , $130 per 650 rd. can + shipping via UPS ($32 UPS Simple Rate in 

Lower 48 states)  NO sales to Prohibited States.  Ammo statement and I.D. copy required.  Face to face delivery possible depending on location and quantity.

Call 208-810-3315 for more info. or E-mail to FNFAL5042@gmail.com for more pics. or info.

Thanks,

Larry

tracer components a.jpg

tracer components b.jpg

Edited by FNFAL50.42
Non-Corrosive added

I believe that the powder is causing it to go to too high a chamber pressure is why some primers are popping out in an M240 so do NOT fire in an HK or an FAL or M14 or an AR10 without first replacing the powder.  I'm having a buddy check it out and when he gets back to me I'll let you know.
Thanks,
   Larry
   208-810-3315

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...