WTS: 25mm Puteaux AT cannon **RELISTED**

R.L.

Well Gents, I have not heard from the buyer that said "I'll take it" .

Too late now, since it's been 4 days now and no contact concerning payment and paperwork was made by the buyer,  I'm relisting the cannon. This piece is up for sale again to interested buyers.

All I ask any legitimate buyer is, if you say I'll take it, that you follow through with the verbal commitment.

I've had a long, positive selling history here on Sturm and have always represented my sale items honestly ,accurately, and priced fairly, treating everyone with respect.

I expect the same level of respect from a buyer. Respect and taking your offer seriously begins with contact made with the seller within 24 hr's.to discuss payment and paperwork.

This item RELISTED AGAIN, is a Puteaux 25mm anti tank cannon. It is in excellent condition, except the right wheel needs to be trued.The price I'm asking more than compensates for this, small defect, otherwise I'd be asking $15K. .

Other than that, the cannon is in excellent condition. It has been stored inside in humidity controlled space, in my home since I've owned it. The bore is perfect, no pits no rust, strong rifling looks new. Original spaghetti strainer flash hider also included.

Cannon is C&R on a form 4 in Va. It comes with 4 original loaded rounds and primer assemblies that are processed and ready to load.

The original Puteaux data plate is intact, it also has a Finnish data plate from WW2 still intact also. There is no original scope, but I will provide the buyer a nice US artillery scope with the deal. You must have elevation and windage rings installed on the scope body  (Ohio Ordnance or any good machine shop can do this)

100% payment in full ,starts the form 4.

No trades, no offers. Interested buyers ,send your email address for pics. If you made an offer in the past and didn't follow through, don't bother contacting me again, I won't consider your offer again.

Sale price: $10.5K

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
typo

Called you twice after giving you some time since you said you were dealing with some potential flooding. Never got a return phone call and I sent you my cell number in my original email correspondence.

O well I guess