WTS -Factory Ruger AC-556F - Price Reduced

RCM Limited

I have a friend that is getting older and has asked me to assist him in selling some of  his NFA items. The Ruger was test fired and worked perfectly by him when purchased, cleaned, and then stored in a climate controlled gun safe.

The AC-556F asking price is $10,200 which includes a 22 lr conversion from Jonathan Ceiner

You can contact me at RCMoles@Suddenlink.net. I am an FFL/SOT with references.

DSC08749.JPG

DSC08757.JPG

DSC08758.JPG

DSC08748.JPG

Edited by RCM Limited

Had a few questions about the guns. The WH 1928 Thompson is a dedicated receiver and was never a 45 acp 1928 converted to a 22 LR. I serial no. 218TF on the gun is consisted with the 22's manufactured by WH back in the day. The ac 556 parts kit will not be separated from the AC 556F. As for the price on the guns, as of now the prices are firm. I am not trying to get top dollar, but seek a fair price. Both guns were test fired when purchased, cleaned, and stored. They were not fired again after being stored and I have not fired them. Not  sure about the total round count on the guns but they had one magazine shot through the gun by the current owner when purchased. Not sure how to about checking the bore. Rodney had a question, assuming I understood it correctly about "Why sell?" Like most things in life priorities change. 22 Thompson SOLD

Edited by RCM Limited