Anybody know Keith Hanson/Ready Reserve of Corpus Christie?

Bill in VA

Is he always a dick? I sold a fellow a Title I MP5 copy. I have a C&R (yeah, I know the gun isn’t a C&R gun.) I included a copy of my FFL since it has has everything the receiving dealer needs to log the gun, and because the receiving dealer’s employee called me and told me to include it. 
Now the receiving dealer is raising hell with me (not the buyer) because he “won’t accept guns from individuals” and my inclusion of my FFL implies something shady and illegal. First he threatened to call the ATF. I told him to go ahead. Now, he’s saying he’ll send the gun back to an FFL of my choosing and at my expense, effectively screwing the guy who bought the gun from me. 
Does anybody know this jackwagon? Is anybody local who can go talk some sense into his head? 
TIA

I don't know the man but will say this, the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE and CONGRESS both recognized the needs and value of the unlicensed individual even when drafting the 68 gun control act. they allow that an individual can ship a firearm direct to a LICENSEE without obtaining a copy of said license in hand. I cant relate how many of these axxwipes refuse to accept  C+R's for legit transactions of them either.  when I see the vendor only accepts FFL's that's good enough for me . what the hell do they think a C+R is but an FFL ? had some fun on GB with that one and got tired of the game but did so for quite a bit. I will say this, ATF regs DO REQUIRE the licensee confirms the shipper and as far as I know the only recognized way is via a clear precise copy of a STATE ID or drivers lic and a signature as the shipper. your C+R only wont cut it alone. just too many copies floating. the fact that he wont work with you says it all.