WTS: HK MP5K PDW on Form 4 $30k

jimmrazorr

H & K MP5K 9mm submachine gun with fleming sear PDW folding stock combat magazine release 3 lug barrel, All parts are german. Gun started off as a SP89 conversion done by fleming,the regsitered sear is papered in all 3 calibers 9mm,.223, .308 and is not married to the weapon. Gun has sure been fired but very little .

Guys:

Another, New, Unknown User posting… Demand Clear images with your email address written on a small piece of paper laying right on top of the Gun and right under the Sear. Also get a copy of the, supposed, current Transfer Form and verify All Info with NFA Branch - they will tell you if any of the info does Not match. Talk to the poster on the phone to determine if he has a Nigerian or other strange accent. Does he know anything about guns and the transfer process? Is he calling from a weird VOIP Google Phone or some other non-standard modality? Get Verifiable References from this Board or another reputable site - do Not rely on an easily stolen Identity from Gun-Broker, etc… Be smart and save your $$$. Don't become the latest victim of Scum-Bag Scammers!

20 minutes ago, Precision Technology said:

Just called him out by IM and he replied (using very poor grammar) that he would provide proof. So I told him to send an image of the, supposed, MP5K-PDW with a piece of paper, with my email written on it, laying right on top of the gun. Never gonna happen!

About a year ago, one scammer sent me a pic with my E-mail address next to the firearm.

Unfortunately, it was photoshopped and wasn't very hard to tell.

Please be careful guys!  

41 minutes ago, Neo said:

Perhaps jimmrazorr will chime in and provide us with reassurance of his legitimacy?

He already knows he's Done. Same Scammer using different names… droillz, FredM, jimmrazorr - just to name a few recent ones… Changes names as soon as he's marked but it's really easy to spot, and smell, this steaming Pile of Shit a mile away. He was communicating until I asked for the image with my email on a piece of paper on the gun. Radio Silence ever since. Gets them whenever they promise to prove themselves. Never fear, the Idiot will be back very soon under a new name and will be flushed-out again.

Edited by Precision Technology