(2) Factory New Colt 6945 SBRs for sale. May unregister and part out.

YourCoWorker

Hello Everyone,

Both are factory new, with sealed mag pack and factory carton.  I am the original owner and purchased them new from a local gun shop a couple years ago.  The only thing I changed was removing the plastic Magpul rear flip up sight with a like new MaTech metal sight, then back in the bag.  These are the latest configuration with the loctited insert on the left of the upper receiver and the lock-switch on the front flip up sight.  The lowers are marked M4 Carbine.  Always kept in the shown Pelican case in climate controlled home.  No surprises.

I'm experienced with NFA transfers, having done it 20+ times.  From what I read, if removed from NFA configuration by removing the uppers, I can sell the lowers as normal Title 1 guns, but of course I would notify the NFA of the change in status.

I'm asking $1,400 each, obo, send me a link to a more competitive price and make me an offer, no worries.  On Form 4 in Georgia.  I'm open to offers, including removing them from the NFA registry and parting them out as separate uppers and lowers.

You can text me for pictures or questions at seven seven zero six one seven one two nine one.  Please be specific about what pictures you want to see.

There are three ways to  do this. 

1. I separate the upper and lower, file to remove them from the NFA registry, ship them separately to you.  You will have them in 1 week, then file a form 1 ($200 tax stamp), engrave the lower, and put them back together.  I think form 1’s are taking about 45 days at this point.  Shipping is $75.
  2. I transfer them to your dealer (assuming you are not in Georgia), then he transfers them to you.  No engraving necessary.  $200 tax stamp to your dealer, another $200 tax stamp to you, shipping $75.  Each transfer takes about 1 year!
  3. Keep the upper and lower separate and use them in a legal non-NFA manner.  $75 shipping. In your hands in 1 week separated.

IMG_3358.JPG

IMG_3359.JPG

IMG_3360.JPG

IMG_3357.JPG

Edited by YourCoWorker
clarify shipping options

• 3 weeks later...

email a letter to the NFA requesting they be removed as SBRs because they are no longer in NFA configuration. Then replace the stocks with pistol braces and you'll sell them super quick.  Message me if you would like to see a copy of a sample letter I've used.

No, you can't legally buy a "long gun", then take it home and reconfigure it as a pistol.  

In this case, It's not at title 1 rifle(long gun) it's a title II NFA SBR.   Two different animals. Write a letter telling the NFA branch it's no longer in NFA configuration then sell it in whatever title 1 configuration you want.  You can install a 16" barrel on an AR SBR sell it as a rifle, or take an SBR like a KRISS and remove the stock then sell it as a pistol.  Or, install a pistol brace on the no longer AR SBR, or just sell the lower.

Edited by bigbore
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/20/2020 at 10:07 AM, YourCoWorker said:

Hello Everyone,

Both are factory new, with sealed mag pack and factory carton.  I am the original owner and purchased them new from a local gun shop a couple years ago.  The only thing I changed was removing the plastic Magpul rear flip up sight with a like new MaTech metal sight, then back in the bag.  These are the latest configuration with the loctited insert on the left of the upper receiver and the lock-switch on the front flip up sight.  The lowers are marked M4 Carbine.  Always kept in the shown Pelican case in climate controlled home.  No surprises.

I'm experienced with NFA transfers, having done it 20+ times.  From what I read, if removed from NFA configuration by removing the uppers, I can sell the lowers as normal Title 1 guns, but of course I would notify the NFA of the change in status.

I'm asking $1,400 each, obo, send me a link to a more competitive price and make me an offer, no worries.  On Form 4 in Georgia.  I'm open to offers, including removing them from the NFA registry and parting them out as separate uppers and lowers.

You can text me for pictures or questions at seven seven zero six one seven one two nine one.  Please be specific about what pictures you want to see.

There are three ways to  do this. 

1. I separate the upper and lower, file to remove them from the NFA registry, ship them separately to you.  You will have them in 1 week, then file a form 1 ($200 tax stamp), engrave the lower, and put them back together.  I think form 1’s are taking about 45 days at this point.  Shipping is $75.
  2. I transfer them to your dealer (assuming you are not in Georgia), then he transfers them to you.  No engraving necessary.  $200 tax stamp to your dealer, another $200 tax stamp to you, shipping $75.  Each transfer takes about 1 year!
  3. Keep the upper and lower separate and use them in a legal non-NFA manner.  $75 shipping. In your hands in 1 week separated.

IMG_3358.JPG

IMG_3359.JPG

IMG_3360.JPG

IMG_3357.JPG

Are these still available ?