Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rooster2412

AWC G2FA Bullpup developed by Lynn McWilliams and Gale McMillain

2 posts in this topic

How does a person go about finding the current owner of a C-III firearm that they previously owned ?

aHCwxplO_o.jpg

I bought 1 of 5 full auto prototypes identical to the one pictured above in 99' from a gentleman from Tomball, Texas who was attending the biggest Gun Show in TexasAstrohall.  In 1999 I paid $ 4000.00 for this beast and less than 30 days later I received the NFA tax stamp paperwork for a Corporation transfer. Contrary to the current information available online about the AWC G2FA, the rifle was developed in the mid to late 80's by Lynn McWilliams and Gale McMillain and designed specifically for the Secret Service after the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan that partially paralyzed Jim Brady for life. (5) prototypes were built and a slew of stocks & parts, and shortly thereafter the entire project was abandoned. 

This full auto Springfield M14 Bullpup remained in my 28 piece collection until Dec. 2002 when I liquidated the whole kit & kabootle to another Texas Corporation. Now I would just like to know where it is at.. By now it's got to be worth 5 or 6 times what I paid for it LOL.

Machinegun Shoot in Texas

Posted (edited)

FOIA!!! :D

Interesting--- I was not aware that a FA had been manufactured--- I was only aware of the G2 (1 prototype built for FBI testing (not tested), and the G2A, supposedly 100 built for Israel, and the 10 (?) actually made (light and heavy versions--- 1 Panzer gray, 2 white, 3 black, 4 dark woodland. ;)

Tony

Edited by AGG