WTS IMI Uzi Type 7 QD/Fixed Polymer Stock

On my hunt for a type 7 stock, I ended up with an additional two. Now, it seems these are quite rare and sought after. 

Now, price for these seem to be all over the place. Several people offered me some at $750+ and my other one sold for $475

Price on this stock is $425 shipped and insured. Price is firm.

It seems to be missing the spring button thing and both has some minor surface rust and what not. Screws are a little bugged. It still fit and locked on my Factory machine gun with no issues. 

The only trades I would be interested in would be VG condition 25 and 32 round uzi mags OR a BWE Firearms made three lug uzi smg spec barrel. I am not interested in other trades. 

Payment: I prefer zelle but am open to other online payments, ie cashapp, venmo, Google pay, etc. My PayPal is limited so I try to not use it. 

I know my account is fairly new here, but I have a very solid amount of feedback on akfiles under the same username and on gunbroker as TNGunGuy15. If you have any questions or anything, just shoot me a pm. Thanks

20200403-130310.jpg
20200403-130302.jpg
20200403-130259.jpg
20200403-130254.jpg
20200403-130250.jpg
20200403-130242.jpg

Edited by dakotastomm