WTS: Colt Thompson 1921AC 1921 S/N 5697

F4L

This is a beautiful Colt Thompson SMG 1921AC that was shipped to the Saline County Sheriff’s Department in July of 1933.  According to Gordon Herigstad’s book, this gun was in a fire at the Buffalo Rock Shooting Range in IL in 1988.  The same book says it was restored by Darnall’s Gun Works of Bloomington, IL.  There has been some discussion online about this gun, that, perhaps it was in the rear of the building that did not catch fire but that it received water damage.  Regardless, whoever restored it did an excellent job.

The numbers on the receiver and the lower match.  The Cutts compensator has the shallow cuts and no markings, as it should.   The barrel is factory Colt as is the actuator and most of the internal parts, including the bolt and the recoil spring assembly.  The wood and wood hardware are not original Colt.

It comes with (1) 50 round type L drum as well as (5) stick mags.  One of the mags is a patent date mag proper for Colt.  It also comes with a case as shown in the photos.

Below is a link to apx. (58) hi-res photos and one video of me shooting it.  It functions flawlessly.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13HrD96_RpxAgqRJ3NDKoKpbcVBagUzLz?usp=sharing

This machinegun is registered to me (Firearms 4 Less, LLC) on a form 4 in Arkansas.   Upon receipt of payment, I will transfer it via electronic form 3 to your dealer in your state.

$31500 + $200 shipping.

Please email or call with any questions.

Brennan

Firearms 4 Less, LLC.  Little Rock, AR

brennan@firearms4less.com | 501-680-4867

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

18.JPG

25.JPG