HK MP5-N Brand New FS

22eley

Brand New gun NEVER ever fired HK that  Michael’s Machines did the HK MP5-N  UPGRADE to get it ready for a FULL AUTO trigger PACK, its all done EXT the BOLT i told him NOT to do the bolt yet. i think he gets $125.00 to do the Bolt. Call Him , he knows this gun and does Great Work. pistol WAS a HK SP5, but NOW it is on MY FFL when it came back from him as a MP5-N pistol HK. and it will be Shipped that way. NO ARM BRACE at this price, 2 HK mags what ever i have time of sale. i AM going to give up MY SOT FFL this year, dont need this. thanks john. 419-485-1111. Over 800 all + feedbacks on Ebay as 22eley, and AR15 as 22eley and on Gunbroker as  Baerrrr with Class 3 sold off there all +. $3499.00 & FREE SHIPPING and the Navy pined is on his upgrade. FREE SHIPPING YOU PAY the INSURANCE COST, i am LOOSING A TON of money,i have Over $4000 in this. i have B&Ts with Cans so this can  go.  send me a PP shipping LABEL if you dont want to pay the INS cost. call Post Office the i think its like $2.90 per $100.00. 22lr@roadrunner.com the Only thing i like is p210s NO USA ones

DSCF5706.JPG

DSCF5708.JPG

DSCF5709.JPG

Edited by 22eley
cant pell
  • Like 1

I have worked with John before, and I would love to work with him again, but was outvoted at home.  This is an amazing price.

For those of you not familiar, Mike converts brand new SP5s to be in proper MP5-N spec, including remarking them.  He also installs a *proper* semi-auto shelf for HK sear use (HK actually ships a lot of SP5s with shelves that are in a grey area as far as being legally OK to use with a sear goes) and removes the carrier block.

The last time Mike had these in stock was I think in January.  Now he's running a long backlog for them and charges $4k a piece.