Transferable Ruger AC556F with 2 stocks & 22 Conv Kit...

Tony Lawson

Here’s your chance to get a quality, affordable 5.56cal MG. This is a very clean Ruger AC556F Machinegun with 4 pos selector (safe-semi-3rd burst-full auto) and will come with nine 5.56cal mags, 2 stocks (the factory Ruger folding stock and a Choate full-length pistolgrip stock) and a Ciener 22 Conversion Kit with two 30rd mags.

$12000 plus shipping to your SOT. Terms are 100% payment up front to start the transfer.

**PLEASE NOTE: these are just stock photos. Message me your email address and I’ll send you pics of the actual gun but it doesn’t look any different, very clean gun.

Plenty of references available for those who don’t know me.

TLAE1-A65-AF-9-F8-A-486-E-A6-A9-B6-EE3-D637-E64599-E-6-AC4-45-DE-97-B6-1598-ABFC22C170-E218-6061-4-ABB-8-DAC-17-CEE1253-CC

Edited by Tony Lawson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PM answered. Was asked about selling the gun without the the extra stock and extra mags. If the buyer doesn’t want the Choate PG stock and the 6 NIB mags, I’ll do $11,700 plus shipping on the gun with the just the factory folding stock and 3 used mags and the 22 Conv Kit with 2 mags. Thx.

-Tony

Edited by Tony Lawson

Dell,

Thank you sir. It really is a nice package. The AC556F is one of the best bargains left out there these days in a transferable rifle caliber MG. Especially with all the swag that comes with this package deal. I’m giving my “buyer” til COB on Monday to complete his payment. If he hasn’t done so by then, I’ll be refunding his deposit and the package will be up for grabs again. The Ciener 22 conv kits weren’t super expensive. Like maybe $200 or so. The extra 30rd 22 magazine is prolly another $50-$75. So maybe $250-$300 total I’d say, unless they’re now considered “collectible” and I just don’t know it. Then I guess they could be worth a little more but I’m certainly not claiming that. The additional 6 new-in-the-box 20 & 30rd factory Ruger mags are worth another $250-$300. Factor in the extra Choate pistolgrip full-length stock and it’s a super deal on the whole package. Message me if you decide you’re interested and would like to see more pics and I’ll send you some Monday evening if the other sale falls through. Thx.

-TL