fireforceall

WTS Belgium FN FAL 50.61 pre-ban $2150

7 posts in this topic

Need to thin the herd as I've bought quite a bit last year, selling a pre-1989 import ban FN Fal 50.61 rifle Marked ".308 Match", it has a few finish wears and there is a little bit of wear on the hinge pin of the stock and a few bras strikes behind the ejection port, otherwise it looks just as new, bore and internals are perfect. only about 800 rounds at most down the bore, come with manual-schematics,sling and two mags.

please know your laws, no California sale.

ggfit124@hotmail."NOSPAM"com - email me for quicker response.

Need more info. Give me your number and I will call you.

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!

Take a close look at this

1 hour ago, IC said:

Take a close look at this

Thanks IC. I've got a post there, as well, asking for his phone number. Trying to get him on the phone to prove he is a Scammer but he won't respond to my posts or PMs. He has already Failed the Image Test having sent pics stolen from another Ad. Hope he didn't defraud anyone yet...

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

I asked him to send me pics of the FDE Scar minus barrel in the parts section. never got a reply?

15 minutes ago, MEW said:

I asked him to send me pics of the FDE Scar minus barrel in the parts section. never got a reply?

Unfortunately, it looks like a Dealer got taken on the parts. Said he is waiting for the item to arrive...

SCAM ......

I only accept PayPal or US Postal Money Orders

Paypal Required within 24 Hours /  US Postal Money Order Required within 5 Days

Email me DIRECTLY  at   buddyhinton@hotmail.com

NO PM / IM's

Main Link to My Picture Albums >>  http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid."

"My gun is not illegal, it's just undocumented!"

2014.STG.Logo.jpg