One of my for sale ads closed?

MFP Autos

Good Evening Folks,

I noticed one of my ads for some Benelli SBSs looks like it's been "locked". It reads "topic closed" at the bottom, but I did not mark the ad sold.

I know that there was some funny business a while ago with someone of a different username posing as the seller, but my customer never sent him any funds and completed the transaction with me without incident. There is still one shotgun left. Whom would I speak with about having the ad opened again?

Thanks,

There IS NO FUNNY BUSINESS ....... 

How OLD was the ad ? ..... I lock all VERY OLD ads ...... something the OP  SHOULD DO ...... but FAILS 

also ..... duplicate posts get locked or deleted .....

sold posts ..... get ...locked and marked sold .

just start a new ad ......

The ad had posts as recent as January and was originally put up, a couple of months before. The ad was for three shotguns - two of which are sold and one still available. 

I know my customer had said something to me about being contracted by another user requesting money, who was either claiming to be me or claiming to have the same gun for sale - I'm not sure. I thought that's why the ad may have been locked - because the board moderators thought it may be fraudulent?

I'm happy to post a new ad, if that what I need to do. I just thought it might be faster to have the existing one unlocked, if that can be done easily. The name of the ad was "Benelli M1 Super 90 Entry (14in) SBS Police Trade Ins".