WTB: HK 94/MP5 or HK93/53/33 retractable stock

andrew1182

Can't seem to find either anywhere. The 93's have always been scarce, but the MP5/94's used to be abundant. I blame the SP5 crowd, LoL. If anyone has one laying around somewhere they would consider parting with please let me know. 

Edited by fireinthewhole

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a Mp5 9 & 40 German stock, very nice condition. (pics available) This one has the cut out for the MP5/40 bolt hold open device. the buffer is intact and in good condition.
Was going to take it to the Creek, but now that it has been cancelled....$325 plus actual shipping.

phil@pfcustom.com

44 minutes ago, Phil in Asheville NC said:

I have a Mp5 9 & 40 German stock, very nice condition. (pics available) This one has the cut out for the MP5/40 bolt hold open device. the buffer is intact and in good condition.
Was going to take it to the Creek, but now that it has been cancelled....$325 plus actual shipping.

phil@pfcustom.com

Hey Phil! I actually bought a Benelli Super 90 Montefeltro from you off of HK pro a few months ago. I sent you an email about that stock. My phone number is in the email. Would you mind to text or email me a few pictures and then I'll send over payment. Thanks again!