STEN PARTS KIT WITH EXTRA PARTS

This Sten parts kit is everything needed to build your own post sample with parts left over! Or just for replacement parts for what you already have. The Magazine Well on the Right is marked Long Branch 1945 the Magazine Well on the left is marked RTL with some numbers that may be a serial number. One Barrel is marked Sten MKII and a Serial Number (it does not match the Magazine well). The other has no markings at all. One Trunnion is salvaged and rough the other is in the white and will need some machining. The bag of parts in the close up is included in the overall. The photo id so you can see the contents. I will include 5 Sten magazines. Maybe a mag Loader if I have an extra (no promises on this).

PENDING

I will accept personal checks and store brand money orders (held 14 days until cleared). Postal money orders, bank checks shipped in 4 days or less. Credit Cards taken over the phone only, please add 4%. Please be sure this is legal where you live before you bid. Remarcable Arms is not responsible for damages caused by the shipping company. No sales of anything to CA. This is also for sale in the shop so it may be removed at any time before a commitment is made. However once I get a commitment it is removed from the shop inventory as sold.

Sten Parts_All.jpg

Edited by JOELCRAMER