WTS Russian Molot RPK Rifle $2300

FredM

Selling my rare Russian RPK 74 rifle. this a one of a kind assualt weapon, all serial number matches. i have owned this rifle for many years now. always oiled and cleaned up after being used. the folding stock is Polish. Comes with RPK mag pouches,two 45 round magazines and sling.

!!SCAM ALERT!!

Another, New, Unknown User posting… Demand Clear images with your email address written on a small piece of paper laying right on top of the Gun. Talk to the poster on the phone to determine if he has a Nigerian or other strange accent. Does he know anything about guns and this gun in particular? Is he calling from a weird VOIP Google Phone or some other non-standard modality? Get Verifiable References from this Board or another reputable site - do Not rely on an easily stolen Identity from Gun-Broker, etc… Be smart and save your $$$. Don't become the latest victim of Scum-Bag Scammers!

SCAM CONFIRMED:

"FredM" is "Following" his SCAM Ad that he posted right after he joined yet he has Not been back or even tried to defend his Advertisement after receiving my Post calling him out. Since he is following this, All posts below his Scam will be emailed directly to him. And he has Not responded to my IM which also generates an email directly to him. Probably an experienced, Nigerian Scammer that has already had several profiles Burned on Sturm and now just abandons them to create a new one rather than try to defend himself once he's been marked. Be careful, I'm sure this Douche-Bag, "FredM" will be posting again soon under a new name...

Not that he isn't potentially a scammer, but is this how you respond to all new members with 1 post? Call them a scammer and then hope they are knowledgeable enough about whats going on, that they defend themselves and start an internet argument with you? 

Seems a little ass-backwards to me. This is similar to the concept of throwing accused "witches" in the water to see what happens. If she drowns she's innocent, if she lives, she's a witch. 

I realize the old STG classifieds had a big problem with scammers, but trashing someone's ad just for not responding (among other minor "offenses") seems like a d-bag move. 

Edited by Brownsalamander

Dude… So Obvious that this is a Scam!! How could you miss it?! I have Not called Anyone a Scammer that was NOT. 100% ON POINT, Because I don't call it unless I'm Sure. So before you begin Judging me, you may want to Fact-Check and Educate yourself a bit... IT IS A SCAM AND YOU ARE WRONG FOR ACTING AS IF WE SHOULD NOT PROFILE!! HOPE YOU'RE NOT WORKING FOR TSA OR LE!! GOD FORBID WE WERE NOT PC - BAD GUYS MIGHT GET THEIR FEELINGS HURT!! OH NO!! IF ANYONE IS A DELTA BRAVO - THAT WOULD BE YOU Tell you what, you feel so bad for Nigerian Scammer, FredM (Just one of his many Profiles) - Wire him the $2300 and make yourself and all of us, Poor Sinners, feel better.

Edited by Precision Technology
Spelling