crooks! ripped off by armed response llc in missouri

kirk in wisc

ripped off by armed response llc in Missouri. goes by david. 

back in November david contacted me on sturm about looking at his post sample glock sears. I had previously replied to another posting that I had a bunch of glock sears that I sell, im class 2 manufacturer. type 07 ffl. 

david wanted me to see if I could see whats wrong with his sears because they weren't lasting long. told him to send me the sears and gun. received all. sears were cheaply made. told him it would  be alot to make new trip for sear and it would be a while as I was currently doing 5 machineguns. I did heat treat his trip for him though. he then said he will take one of my sears. I said ok. I test fired my sear in his glock with 2 full mags. worked great. I sent gun back to david WITHOUT getting payment first ( which I have done many many times on here ) he gets the gun then tells me that he can pull the sear off the slide. I said yes,this is normal as mine are held on by firing pin retainer pressure. I said its not a problem. he then says it fell off while shooting ( later tells me it slid down ) I said in over selling of 100 sears I have never ever had been told this happened. I also have a sear gun of mine with over 5000rds and never a single problem. I told him to take a drehmel and make a small cut then in the sear to copy his original sears which had deep cuts that the firing pin retainer locked into. 

fast forward 3 weeks now and still no payment. also can no longer get him by email through here or phone calls. ( said he was out of town ) guess phones and email quit working when you go out of town. I told him a few times to either pay me or send the sear back. i finally got him on  the phone today and says when he has time he will see if he can fix it or have a gunsmith look at I, then either pay me or send the sear back.. I then got mad and told him to just send it back. he says im a crook by sending him a defective product ( mind you he never has paid for it yet! ) who is the real crook.  I got pissed and he hung up on me. I said I was going to exspose him here for being a crook. he keeps calling ME a crook because he says I sent him a faulty sear, even though I said to send it back or send me his gun with sear back. nope he wont do either. just keeps saying im a crook . what a flake this loser is. 

this is absolutely the FIRST time I have ever been burned after years of selling on here and gb. im very trusting and almost always send item first,  and now I have to pay for it because of a low life. so, take your chance when dealing with this crook, DEFINATELY get your money FIRST, and then ship after when dealing with this clown. 

kirk in wisc

You douche bag. I told you to pay for it or send it back immediately. You simply ignored me. You have no standing in this as you havent paid for it you crook. This could have all been avoided had you sent the sear back since it is defective as you claim. I don't get how you can come on here and try to bad mouth me for an item you never even paid for. What an asshole. 

It would be different if you had paid for the sear and then i refused to give your money back or fix it. You basically have stolen an item from me. 

Lesson learned on my part, armed response llc are crooks who dont want to pay for items they recieve. 

Your audacity to act like you even have a leg to stand on when you havent even paid for the item is incredulous! I dare you to find even one person i have cheated or was slow to ship to or late paying on this sight. I have bought and sold on here for years until now. I finally got my first crook! 

You even freely admit you havent paid for the item and will do so when you feel you want to, and yet you are tryibg to make it sound like somehow yoy have been ripped off? You really are a pile of shit. 

You say you are working and dont have time, blah blah blah. You sure found the time to ship the gun to me, contact me way too many times bothering me over and over if it was done yet. Then you also somehow found the time to pick the gun up, and take it and shoot it, but no time now to return my calls or emails. Or send me the money or the sear back. 

Its pretty simple, you are a thief. You are admitting you arent sending the sear back or paying me unless you find the time.  Go crawl back under the rock you came from dirtbag. 

The worthless crook took his posts down, as they made him look like the thief he is.  He was trying to make me look like the crook. He texted me yesterday. Says he will pay me or send the sear back when he is good and ready to. Said its my fault because i sold him a supposedly defective sear, but best part is he hasnt even paid for it. Years of selling on here and other sights and finally got my first dirtbag thief.  Thought gun guys were trustworthy, especially class 3 dealers. Not this pile of crap. I could see his point had he paid me and the sear didnt work, he would be right to complain. Ive sold over a hundred with no complaints.  This guy is a complete flake and crook. Hopefully he gets banned from here. 

after I sent my post, I remembered you can block others from seeing your posts and thought I might have offended him also some time in the past  another reason why I detest "webb" or site names what ever you call them. easy to hide and remember. I NEVER understood WHY its done or the benefit .  the only time I hide my pants are down and its never in some park

He just texted me now again. This time swearing at me because i misspelled and used words incorrectly according to him in my last text message to him. This guy is an absolute nut job! Stay clear of any dealings with this lunatic. He obviously is dilusional and still thinks that somehow i ripped him off? Even though he has the sear and hasnt paid me yet. Why did my first crook have to be a nut job also. 

Has this guy ever bought from, or sold to, anyone else here on Stg.?  You do have a copy of his license, right?  So you know where he is.  Isn't there a fed. paper trail when you send a auto sear to some other licensee?  Yes?  Then revoke the permission for the transfer, by cancelling the transfer.  He will send it back to you then, for sure. 

Edited by Khrut27Gg
Spelling
  • Like 1

I thought about the batf also, but dont think there is much they can do. Im sure im not the first person that has had problems with this nut job. I ran 2 mags through the gun, worked perfect. I really dont know what his issue is. Told him to send the gun back and the sear even though i still havent been paid for it and i would do what it takes to fix whatever he thinks is the issue. He said i would keep his gun if he sent it to me. The guy is a douche bag, i am not. Not only would that be illegal on my part, the batf would be all over that. I go out of my way to make my customers happy. He hasnt even paid for it, and im still willing to try and make him happy. Unfortunately im too trusting. 

If he had a pronlem with it all he had to do was say , hey kirk im sending it back , see if you can look at it.  As soon as he got the gun and sear, all communication immediately ended from him. Took 3 weeks and me getting nasty to finally get a response. Now his responces are nothing but idiotic ramblings and swearing. Seems that is the only way he wants to respond. Its a shame you cant trust fellow gun owners. 

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 8:22 AM, Khrut27Gg said:

Has this guy ever bought from, or sold to, anyone else here on Stg.?  You do have a copy of his license, right?  So you know where he is.  Isn't there a fed. paper trail when you send a auto sear to some other licensee?  Yes?  Then revoke the permission for the transfer, by cancelling the transfer.  He will send it back to you then, for sure. 

You can't revoke or void a transfer that's already been completed. When you send in a VOID request to the ATF/NFA dept, you are certifying that the transfer never took place. If you do that after the item actually transferred, you'd be committing a potential felony of knowingly making a false statement.

I wasn't thinking, you're right about after the fact of a completed transfer.  How would this type of transfer be done between two manufacturers?  Form 3 or what?  How much are you out of pocket on the deal, considering the paperwork and the cost of the sear to make it?  I still am not sure what happened by the text.  I was under the impression that one of the sears was sent to this other guy, to try it out and see if he liked it, and I didn't see anything about doing the hard transfer.  I'm just trying to learn too, and get an insight into how these things work between dealers or manufacturers.

He has a registered post sample lower, so his sear isnt registered, just the glock lower, so he can buy parts without a transfer. But yes, between 2 dealers it is a form 3 unpaid transfer. 

I gave him a deal of 300.00 for the sear because i actually thought he was a nice guy on the phone and the other sear he bought from another dealer wasn't working, so i thought i wouls help him out. I normally sell them for 5 to 600.00. This is what i get for being nice! There was nothing said about him tryibg it out and then paying me, he said he would send me a check as soon as i said his gun worked. I dumped 2 mags and sent him tracking number. He called and said thanks and seemed happy and i figured he would send a check asap. Fast forward 3 weeks after he recieved the gun back and all communication from him ceased. I finally got him to respond by being nasty to him. Apparently thats the only way he likes to communicate according to the text messages from him. I have sold over 100 of these with no problems. Its going on 1 1/2 months now and no payment. I told him to send his gun back and i would see whats going on. He said nope as i wouldnt send his gun back to him. Not only would that be a major federal felonie, im not a low life like him. I tried everyrhing so as not to have to exspose him on here, tried everything, just wanted to get paid. Oh well, at least others will know not to deal with him or get the money up front. I doubt he will ever pay me, as he just seems and acts like a total douchebag. 

My advice?

Call your local law enforcement and have them contact law enforcement in his Area of Operations. If they are worth a damn, they'll get it sorted out post haste. 

I had to do this once with an unresponsive out-of-state SOT. It wasn't instant gratification, but it came pretty damn close. 

In Liberty,

KristopherH

Edited by MontanaRenegade86
  • Like 2

Whoa. Just finally got this crooks full name. It is david kenik. Google him in Missouri. Wow! He is a scammer! Shut down by the feds for scamming people with a false charity to help police. This guy is a real turd! 

Yep, next step im contacting the police, im sure they will help once they run this crooks name!  

10 hours ago, kirk in wisc said:

Whoa. Just finally got this crooks full name. It is david kenik. Google him in Missouri. Wow! He is a scammer! Shut down by the feds for scamming people with a false charity to help police. This guy is a real turd! 

Yep, next step im contacting the police, im sure they will help once they run this crooks name!  

Fantastic!

I hope the cops (figuratively) bend this guy over and give it to him dry. What is a crook doing with machine-guns?

If you want to hurt him even more, you could file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division. 

David Kenik, you best get yourself ready for Bubba. :D 

In Liberty,

KristopherH

I showed this thread to my wife (an attorney) and she thought it met the definition of larceny.  She also Googled him and found all his charity fraud.  Apparently he had to return $9 million he stole in the name of this charity, but most it will never be repaid because he "can't pay."  

I say go get him, man.  I know that's easy for me to say not having to deal with the police and all, but he sounds like a total shitbag.  He's out there making us all look bad.  Just look at his webpage:  https://davidkenik.org. He loves firearms and photography.

-David

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got the sear back. He texted me saying here is the tracking number, i then politely said thank you. Then a minute later he sends another text saying here is another tracking number. I think he gave me a false tracking number first thinking i was going to tell him what a pile he was. Once i was polite then he aends me a real tracking number. So glad im done with that loser. 

2 hours ago, kirk in wisc said:

I finally got the sear back. He texted me saying here is the tracking number, i then politely said thank you. Then a minute later he sends another text saying here is another tracking number. I think he gave me a false tracking number first thinking i was going to tell him what a pile he was. Once i was polite then he aends me a real tracking number. So glad im done with that loser. 

Wow.

Glad it all worked out in the end.