2A folks are winning!

Miacovet

So far pro 2A groups are winning the debate when it comes to gun control in Virginia. The state senate got so much push back that they scrapped the Assault Weapons ban. This is after Mike Bloomberg bribed state politicians with $2.5 million along with the Giffords center giving around $350,000. So $2.85 million dollars and still can't defeat the huge grass roots support of gun rights in Virginia. Good for you guys!!! Rallying works!

That is some really good news for folks in VA, they have held peaceful rallies, but made their voice Very clear: Leave our guns alone!

The last I had read, the Gov of VA was saying "too bad, so sad, I make the rules" I hope it gets crammed up his ass so far he chokes....

I would also like to see the Gov of CA get recalled, NOW that would be really funny.

Crazy Dems.jpg

I don't live there but would still like to know why when and how they managed to get the ban PASSED. any thoughts sir MIACOVET ?  

GADS I HATE THESE DAMNED NICK NAMES , board names what ever you call them  AS MUCH AS NANCY! I freely admit I AM a DINOSAUR but whats up with that anyhow

I just posted about it. There are all other numbers of the representatives that were on the committee that passed the bill to allow it to head to the House of Delegates. Even if you aren't in Virginia I'd ask you to call them. I called 10 of 12 committee members that got the bill through the committee because they be voting for it in the state house. I will soon have more info of the state legislatures. We need to call them. It will make felons out of millions of Virginians because in order to keep you ASW you have to register it to the state police! don't let it happen!!!! I am going to call and call and call!! We will have more luck in the senate but I hope we can get this done to not allow it to pass!