R.L.

First Red Flag Law Enforcement action taken in Va

4 posts in this topic

Go to "The Pissed Off American" channel, then Go to the  video: "Red Flag Laws Happening in Virginia", and watch it unfold before your eyes. Think LEO won't follow the orders of Northam? Watch his Richmond rump rangers in action.

FWIW.

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
1 person likes this

Sorry that's on Youtube

youtube red flag laws happening in va>   ok went there and watched the recording. A SAD THING THE GENT WAS PAID A VISIT FOR HIS ACTIONS AT THE CAPITOL INDEED. however , the man recording  displayed an attitude and disposition proving he is a pure asshole. he was upset about the visit but his actions are a perfect example why many refuse to support our rights and the 2nd amendment in general. HE was never visible , but claims advanced age and bad health thank goodness, were he otherwise ,ANY reasonable human being would and should be afraid of a younger healthier person that treats calm folks official or not like he did the other two in the video. not once did he calmly ask a question then allow a complete answer during the recording and the primary official was very polite as he tried to defuse the situation.  I found the whole thing embarrassing  and it was all I could do to run it until the end. RED FLAG SUCK'S GOV of VA SUCKS ! I get ALL that but that guy recording needs to hide his head , LISTEN AND LEARN before he speaks again!

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

LRRP's don't YouTube....

Edited by JnC Manufacturing