M2 bolt parts in M3

atrox

ITS BEEN A YEAR since I have had both in my hand at the same time. the M-3 has more parts and most are smaller and I don't recall  any that will fit both, even extractors ? completely different design the way I see it  but then again I have 2 foot lockers of .50 parts I cant identify OR NAME so don't listen to me! when and if you find a PM that can ID them PLEASE share.

• Like 1

ATROX < GREAT REPLY ! it will mike my coming day a tad easier to deal with and made me chuckle in agreement.  I DETEST, " I think" and "my buddy did" answers in general cuz all they do is occupy space.  actual fact, I erased my post twice , AFTER I had changed it 2 other times in an honest attempt to help with the question.  it may seem facetious but if I can make ANY SENSE at all, I will not let any inquiry go unanswered  here at STURM ! I want this venue to remain an asset to the community and gain the largest following possible. HELL if pics were easier, I would post treasures for sale that I have no interest in parting with just to create more interest. all my stuff is on the other side of the ranch or I would check and confirm positively so I must rely on my worn out head. BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION , FEW WILL FIT, IF ANY  , they are two totally different designs. while both bolts can be used in the gun, there is enough difference that BOLT and Barrel extension must be the same model.

• Like 1