Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atrox

M2 bolt parts in M3

4 posts in this topic

Which of the small parts from the  M2 bolt will work in a M3?

ITS BEEN A YEAR since I have had both in my hand at the same time. the M-3 has more parts and most are smaller and I don't recall  any that will fit both, even extractors ? completely different design the way I see it  but then again I have 2 foot lockers of .50 parts I cant identify OR NAME so don't listen to me! when and if you find a PM that can ID them PLEASE share.

1 person likes this

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

I assembled a near perfect "M3hb" from a gryphos kit many years ago and sold it. Now I am trying to sniff out all the parts to build another. Lots of "I think" or my "buddy used" but not good enough for me ahaha.

1 person likes this

ATROX < GREAT REPLY ! it will mike my coming day a tad easier to deal with and made me chuckle in agreement.  I DETEST, " I think" and "my buddy did" answers in general cuz all they do is occupy space.  actual fact, I erased my post twice , AFTER I had changed it 2 other times in an honest attempt to help with the question.  it may seem facetious but if I can make ANY SENSE at all, I will not let any inquiry go unanswered  here at STURM ! I want this venue to remain an asset to the community and gain the largest following possible. HELL if pics were easier, I would post treasures for sale that I have no interest in parting with just to create more interest. all my stuff is on the other side of the ranch or I would check and confirm positively so I must rely on my worn out head. BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION , FEW WILL FIT, IF ANY  , they are two totally different designs. while both bolts can be used in the gun, there is enough difference that BOLT and Barrel extension must be the same model.

1 person likes this

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com