Well now.. looks like AR15 lowers are NOT considered firearms...

R.L.

now. Recent court cases have redefined or more accurately assessed and determined AR 15 lowers ARE NOT A FIREARM NOW. ATF of course has not said a word of about this publicly, because they know they are going to lose a lot of current cases due to the recent rulings. Very significant ramifications. Want to know more, go to Guns and Gadgets on youtube, look for todays video. on the topic.

ROBERT, when you really dig down in to it , I don't believe ATF has changed the official position. just the usual double speak. this all really started WAY back in 1962/63 wjth GENE STONER while he was at FAIRCHILD and came to a head when they finalized the AR-18. no one could make up their minf and some uppers got numbered  then some lowers.  cant blame them actually , something had to be laid down in hard print. all the recent fooferall started because they chose not to charge that joker with all the violations announced at first. actually a smart move when you see all the facts he was all over the wrong side of the law in many directions. how you FEELING? making any progress with the heavy stuff?  over here we have been fighting the danged CEDAR TREE POLLEN. after the sinus's do the damage most end up with a major raspatory infection and possible hospital stay . I have not put pants on for 8-9 days and just lay around wishing my machines were here.

• 2 weeks later...

WHERE DI DTHAT COME FROM? the lack of info leads me to believe you mean AR-15 but that's just a guess. if so just try to buy a legitimate AR-15 lower WITHOUT providing a FFL.  it WONT happen I can assure you. ATF's position as it stands right now , the LOWER IS A FIREARM! because they are the SOLE regulatory agency you should pay ATTENTION. fail to do so and you WILL pay the price !

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2020 at 9:11 AM, R.L. said:

now. Recent court cases have redefined or more accurately assessed and determined AR 15 lowers ARE NOT A FIREARM NOW. ATF of course has not said a word of about this publicly, because they know they are going to lose a lot of current cases due to the recent rulings. Very significant ramifications. Want to know more, go to Guns and Gadgets on youtube, look for todays video. on the topic.

I tried to find something verifying this statement, but couldn't find anything.  Can you please provide reference to the court case?

ITS BEEN A WHILE AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS THREAD. however at the time I found it fast on U-TUBE scaning AR builds. following many ATF prosecutions its obvious they pile on as many charges as the can at the start in order to weaken defensive attitude. in this case they had him so solid on other charges the chose to drop the receiver charges them selves and it all got twisted by self interest webb vultures attempting to gain notoriety . the violation was flagrant and self supporting enough, but they had him SOLID on much easier to prove charges without opening any debate.