Vickers/1917/Maxim 08 and 08/15 Muzzle gland O-ring kits

To clear up confusion, the price is for 1 kit for 1 gun.   Kit is brass spacer and 5 O-rings - it does not include the muzzle nut.

updated for new pricing, $14.   If you bought at the old price, email me your order number and I'll refund the $10 difference.

stacked.jpg

vickers.jpg

Edited by bigbore

10 hours ago, Chucklehead said:

I have the first batch of Maxim spacers.  These work/fit in my MG08 and Brass Argentine.   I was told the Russian M1910 has a different setup.   I'm sure this design would work, but I dont have any dimensions to measure.  These are nothing like the Browning/Vickers spacers, so price is $25.

https://adcofirearms.com/shop/manufacturer/adco/maxim-o-ring-kit/

10 hours ago, Chucklehead said:

Interested in maxim kits. When will they be available and at what price?  Thanks

Mike Sanders 

20200120_082321.jpg

20200120_082309.jpg

20200120_113422.jpg

20200120_113457.jpg

Edited by bigbore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick question...the first photos above of the 08 glands, appear to be beveled where the o-ring sits.  This new lot appears to be flat in the same place.  Are the new glands in the pic absent another finishing step -or- is this a new design?

7 minutes ago, hkg3k said:

Quick question...the first photos above of the 08 glands, appear to be beveled where the o-ring sits.  This new lot appears to be flat in the same place.  Are the new glands in the pic absent another finishing step -or- is this a new design?

LOL, good eye!   Yes someone skipped the final radius.  The glands when shipped will look like the last batch.

13 minutes ago, MolonLabe1977 said:

Hi Alex,

I ordered a 1917 set a bit back, but I didn't receive a brass ring...  just the o-rings.  Was I supposed to get one?

How could you get the rings but not the brass spacer?  The o-rings shipped with the spacer. Was the package damaged?

On 5/7/2020 at 10:50 AM, bigbore said:

LOL, good eye!   Yes someone skipped the final radius.  The glands when shipped will look like the last batch.

Yet, this is what I received today...thanks for fast shipping.  However, it doesn't look like the pic earlier in the thread and it doesn't look as thought a radius was applied.  Your thoughts?

20200511_144826.jpg

1 hour ago, hkg3k said:

Yet, this is what I received today...thanks for fast shipping.  However, it doesn't look like the pic earlier in the thread and it doesn't look as thought a radius was applied.  Your thoughts?

20200511_144826.jpg

.050 was taken off from the pieces in the box.  It will work in your MG08 just fine.   Go ahead and install it, you'll be able to feel the tension of the o-ring compressing on the barrel.  You can follow the directions on the site for adjustment to confirm it fits. 

This video is one of the o-ring seals from this batch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGmmzOlfOw8

Original in my hand, what you received on the cloth.

20200511_180905.jpg

20200511_180919.jpg

Edited by bigbore