bigbore

Vickers/1917/Maxim 08 and 08/15 Muzzle gland O-ring kits

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I would be interested. Send payment info pls

To clear up confusion, the price is for 1 kit for 1 gun.   Kit is brass spacer and 5 O-rings - it does not include the muzzle nut.

updated for new pricing, $14.   If you bought at the old price, email me your order number and I'll refund the $10 difference.

stacked.jpg

vickers.jpg

Edited by bigbore

Maxim MG08 kits soon. contact me for availability if interested.

maxim.jpg

Interested in maxim kits. When will they be available and at what price?  Thanks

Mike Sanders 

10 hours ago, Chucklehead said:

I have the first batch of Maxim spacers.  These work/fit in my MG08 and Brass Argentine.   I was told the Russian M1910 has a different setup.   I'm sure this design would work, but I dont have any dimensions to measure.  These are nothing like the Browning/Vickers spacers, so price is $25.

https://adcofirearms.com/shop/manufacturer/adco/maxim-o-ring-kit/

10 hours ago, Chucklehead said:

Interested in maxim kits. When will they be available and at what price?  Thanks

Mike Sanders 

20200120_082321.jpg

20200120_082309.jpg

20200120_113422.jpg

20200120_113457.jpg

Edited by bigbore

Make sure the only way the water leaves is as steam!

Screenshot_20200202-203826_Photos.jpg

The MAXIM kit is for MG08 and World Standard Maxim's.  It will not fit the Russian or 08/15 Maxims

Edited by bigbore

08/15 kits now available

15-1.jpg

MG08 Glands are back in stock.  I think we made a lifetime supply this time around.

mxmbstrs.jpg

Quick question...the first photos above of the 08 glands, appear to be beveled where the o-ring sits.  This new lot appears to be flat in the same place.  Are the new glands in the pic absent another finishing step -or- is this a new design?

7 minutes ago, hkg3k said:

Quick question...the first photos above of the 08 glands, appear to be beveled where the o-ring sits.  This new lot appears to be flat in the same place.  Are the new glands in the pic absent another finishing step -or- is this a new design?

LOL, good eye!   Yes someone skipped the final radius.  The glands when shipped will look like the last batch.

Thank you for your "Lightening-Fast" response and explanation...I'll be placing my order.

M1917 kits show out of stock on the website - got any more coming?  ETA?

-- Matt

1 hour ago, mattnh said:

M1917 kits show out of stock on the website - got any more coming?  ETA?

M1917 and Vickers rings will be done in a couple hours. Can be ordered off the site tonight.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the update, I need to order both Vickers and 08/15.

Edited by jamesbucklin
Re-read previous posts

Hi Alex,

I ordered a 1917 set a bit back, but I didn't receive a brass ring...  just the o-rings.  Was I supposed to get one?

13 minutes ago, MolonLabe1977 said:

Hi Alex,

I ordered a 1917 set a bit back, but I didn't receive a brass ring...  just the o-rings.  Was I supposed to get one?

How could you get the rings but not the brass spacer?  The o-rings shipped with the spacer. Was the package damaged?

No, it was just the envelope with some o-rings.  That's why I was wondering if I purchased something else.  You are Alex K, correct? 

You got the wrong guy. I'm not Alex and I usually only ship those parts in USPS Flat Rate Small box.  I have NEVER shipped in an envelope.

- Steve

Haha!  Ok, that makes more sense now!  I was pretty sure I bought them off this forum.  Sorry about that.  Going to go order one from you now.  Thanks for your time! 

Grabbed a 1917 kit - only a few left in stock...  Thanks for the heads-up they were being re-stocked tonight!!!

-- Matt

On 5/7/2020 at 10:50 AM, bigbore said:

LOL, good eye!   Yes someone skipped the final radius.  The glands when shipped will look like the last batch.

Yet, this is what I received today...thanks for fast shipping.  However, it doesn't look like the pic earlier in the thread and it doesn't look as thought a radius was applied.  Your thoughts?

20200511_144826.jpg

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, hkg3k said:

Yet, this is what I received today...thanks for fast shipping.  However, it doesn't look like the pic earlier in the thread and it doesn't look as thought a radius was applied.  Your thoughts?

20200511_144826.jpg

.050 was taken off from the pieces in the box.  It will work in your MG08 just fine.   Go ahead and install it, you'll be able to feel the tension of the o-ring compressing on the barrel.  You can follow the directions on the site for adjustment to confirm it fits. 

This video is one of the o-ring seals from this batch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGmmzOlfOw8

Original in my hand, what you received on the cloth.

20200511_180905.jpg

20200511_180919.jpg

Edited by bigbore

Posted (edited)

OK...thanks for the (quick) responsiveness and again for your fast shipping.  I'll have my eyes checked O.o give this one a try.

Edited by hkg3k