my life is OVER!

MINE GOT! I JUST LEARNED I HAVE BEEN BANNED " FOREVER" FROM 1919 A4 .COM. actually I quit that cheese ball group of ass wipes 20+ years ago. the ONLY reason I went back was an attempt to help my bro RL figure out just why a member failed to pay for a large lot of parts. come to find out he was being cheated to the tune of more than $5kby some closet member using the handle "LUCKY13".he has been around a LONG TIME and got himself in "trouble" mainly by trusting other's that forced him  into a corner.  over the years, I have learned that its very easy for "OTHERS" to put you in a position that endangers your reputation and I NEVER judge using that criteria!  HOW THEY TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM IS ALL THAT COUNTS. and in this case HE SUCKS!

• 3 weeks later...

having the phone number was never an issue. his failure to ANSWER IT WAS ! another member explained he could not reach ROLLIN and asked if I knew him. I said YES AND HE IS A STAND UP GUY something weird is going on, let me see what I can learn. I MADE several attempts with my old info and failed so made the post on the board. AGAIN HE REFUSSED TO ANSWER OR CONTACT ME ! a couple others jumped all over me for the imagined attack and it went feral. after all this FIASCO ROLLIN has contacted me and freely admitted he was in the wrong from the start, but was very slow doing so!  actual pictured evidence confirms the explanation was an attempt to salvage his reputation where damaged and keep it to a minimum. the fact remains he made a major mistake and was TOTALLY WRONG with his actions. as I said from the beginning the inquiry was only for him to respond and NOTHING meant to be negative by the wildest imagination. ROLLIN was always first rate with me, I believe I helped him a LOT when he first started. it turns out he got burned in a couple deals and got in a bind. with steady contact that would have disappeared and this would have never occurred.  he got the stuff, ignored all attempts to contact him and that's the facts. as always let your own feelings drive you as they may and do what you like. unlike prior times, now anything from me will be paid in advance if at all.