WTS: Puteaux 25mm A.T. cannon

R.L.

I have a very nice French Puteaux anti-tank cannon for sale. It is SA marked, has the original data tag and the original flash hider. Gun is in beautiuful condition, stored in humidity controlled garage.

Cannon will come with 1 sealed spam can of original API ammo.(8 rnds).

I have a couple  hundred rounds in sealed spam cans for sale to the buyer.

If you have a C&R license, we can go collector to collector without having to go through a DD dealer.

$18K, buyer must pick up the cannon upon transfer.

Full payment up front starts the paperwork.

Thanks,

R.Leyshion, Jr.

I'll try to get pics this weekend. I have to move a bunch of stuff out of the way to get a clear shot. It's in my basement.

The gun is really nice. It came from Ohio Ordnance and was gone over closely before the sale. 

Bob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I am seeking a flash hider for my Puteaux 25mm.  Ideally should be original type BUT if anyone has a 25mm or 37mm flash hider/muzzle brake that I could adapt, that might be easier to locate.  Just email me at KRCHCG@aol.com

Thank You,

ERIC 

What Marshall Morgan of TN built was no where correct for the 25 mm guns. The thread was completely wrong... He didn't have a any idea of the correct design, construction or thread.  He was slow in his refund also.

PTRS14.5

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:08 PM, PTRS-14.5 said:

What Marshall Morgan of TN built was no where correct for the 25 mm guns. The thread was completely wrong... He didn't have a any idea of the correct design, construction or thread.  He was slow in his refund also.

PTRS14.5

Mr. Logan,

The information you posted is completely inaccurate, so I will correct your statements with the information below.

The flash hiders that we machined in our shop were made for, and advertised for, the 25mm MLe 1934 Hotchkiss anti-tank gun. They were an exact dimensional copy, machined within a tolerance of +/- .005" of the original flash hider (we had an original example on hand to replicate). We made a run of 12 flash hiders, two of which were for two guns that we had in inventory at that time, and 10 were sold individually. All 10 of the flash hiders that we sold were test fit to both of our MLe 1934 guns before they were shipped to customers, so we could guarantee fitment. You responded to our ad on Sturmgewehr on 10/22/12 and told us that "I will take one". You then contacted us the following day on 10/23/12 and wanted to know if our MLe 1934 Hotchkiss flash hider would screw on to your MLe 1937 Puteaux gun barrel. I told you "it should", but since I didn't have a Puteaux on hand at the time, I couldn't test fit it to be sure. I told you we would be happy to ship it to you, you could try it, and if it didn't work, we'd refund your purchase. You made the purchase on 10/24/12, and we shipped the flash hider to you via UPS Ground. You then contacted us on 10/29/12 letting us know that the Hotchkiss flash hider did not fit on your Puteaux gun, and you asked to return it for a refund. I personally responded the same day, on the 29th, with the following message:

"Hello Charlie, sorry to hear it didn't fit........I appreciate the feedback. Ship it back to us at the address below and we'll refund the purchase & shipping to your card. Let me know what the return shipping cost was, and I'll refund that as well. Thanks, Marshall"

You did not ship the flash hider back to us until 9 days later on 11/7/12. We received the flash hider back at 4:17pm on Friday, November 9th, 2012. I emailed you that weekend with the following message:

"Hello Charlie, the flash hider made it back okay. We will process your credit card refund when we are back in the office on Tuesday. Regards, Marshall"

On 11/12/12 you emailed our office to let us know the amount of your return shipping cost, so we could refund that to you as well. We attempted to refund the card twice over the following several days, both of which were declined by Authorize.net. Then, on the 20th, it came to light that you were wanting the refund on a different card than what the original purchase was made on, which the system will not allow. At that point you told our office to go ahead and just send you a check, which we did that day, on 11/20/12, in the amount of $639.86, check number 2376. We also advised your office the same day that the check was sent out.

I know it's been 7 years since this transaction occurred, but we keep all communications and records for every single transaction that we've done over the past 15 years. You should really get your facts straight before posting false information on a public forum.

-Marshall Morgan

PWF17JU.jpg

Lsi84uW.jpg

6ekGAAF.jpg

hxy0AvW.jpg

PGtdAIE.jpg

G13opop.jpg

4pboVxc.jpg

1vrl3jZ.jpg

biD9bCC.jpg

Edited by M.Morgan
  • Like 5