WTB M2HB

AutoLode

• 4 months later...

I have a nice M2HB semi put together by TNC. Got spare barrels, tripod T&E, RARE Red Dot Scope for the 50BMG. Only one I’ve seen. May have most or all of the AA M63 Mount.. Spacing gage, military issue cleaning kit, gloves, user manuals...the whole lot. I even have some SLAP tracer for it. Look it up if you don’t know what it is. 30 cal tungsten round coming out of a 50 big at around 4000 FPS. Will only work on 50BMG without brakes. If you are serious and not pinching pennies, this could be a great opportunity. Please humor me with some sort of response. Jim Eley text: 614-537-3539. Of course if you don’t want a deuce, thee”s always a Barrett M82A1 in semi with a RARE 20 round mag, (I own the rights to the 20 round mag) “U.S. issued and marked” and was one of the 1st hundred guns sent to the origami Persian Gulf conflict witht the U.S. marine Corp. .P.S.: Even the little girl Got a kick shooting the deuce. 

29440EAE-3026-41E0-869D-C23771CCCB02.jpeg9422FB7B-9C36-4D27-837A-3E59E5DFE835.jpegEB15FCDA-FCB9-442A-B171-64427BB6C291.jpeg

eventually I will buy several 50 cal from M2HB to Barrett feel free to run pricing on the M2 I would prefer to buy new Barrett's people are always too proud on used pricing and I'd rather pay the new price to make sure no hot reloads have been fired thanks

PS asking prices and some sale prices are up due to the covid scare so I'm happy to wait for the coming deflationary cycle where everything will be much cheaper than in past history