SOLD Czech Vz24/26 SOLD

Chest outside is a little banged around, but the inside is decent. Contents label intact. Comes with all the parts shown including two bolts, two recoil spring assemblies, five magazines in thick plastic, barrels, small parts, gauges, etc. The parts are excellent to un-issued condition. Refer to photos. I want to sell the whole set as is. I do have some duplicates  (bolts, recoil spring assemblies,  end caps,  small parts, another case sans label)imageproxy.php?img=&key=898bd455c4915183 not shown that I can sell separately.  Contains machine gun parts. Be sure this item is legal for you to own before you commit to purchase.  Will not ship to prohibited States. Can only ship to Continental US. Buyer assumes all liabilities regarding purchase and use of this item. Pay by USPS Money Order. Not set up for cards or PayPal because of fraud, charge backs, and their anti-gun policies. I've been buying, selling and trading on these boards and the old Subguns since they started. A+ rating on GB since 2009 as Armalitestuff.   First "I'll Take It" email reserves it. Please mail payment within seven days of my confirmation email. Waffenundbier@(removespam)aol.com  Thanks

20190512_105411.jpg

20190512_105258.jpg

20190512_105225.jpg

20190512_105243.jpg

Edited by Waffen Und Bier
SOLD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...