Value of a Sionics M14 suppressor?

notso

Im working with a customer that has a Sionics M14 suppressor that he got from an estate. He wanted to adapt it to fit his bolt rifle, but I have talked him down off that ledge.

I have someone who is interested in it, but I have no idea what it is worth. I know they are rare and sought after, but Im struggling to find some kind of benchmark to set pricing on. 

Has anyone seen one sold lately, or know what is reasonable for one? 

CHECK THE LAST MORPHYS AND ROCK ISLAND AUCTIONS. 2 huge early collections got broke up that had a lot of MITCHES EARLY CANS and at least one M-14 can was in there somewhere. a great deal was from the original MILITARY ARMA MENT COMPANY in POWDER SPRINGS ,GA. I was surprised how low most of the hammer prices were. of course all the cans are outdated / bulky but the HISTORY ? seemed to mean NOTHING. I usually keep DETAILED lists of ALL NFA openly traded, but in the middle of the sale found prices so low any records were useless in my database so I scrubbed it all.

45 minutes ago, kirk in wisc said:

I was watching one on gunbroker a week ago. It started at one dollar. Sold for almost 400.00

Thanks for that suggestion. I had looked on gunbroker but had not seen any. Ill look deeper.

And thanks for the idea on the auctions Mike, Ill take a look at them as well.