Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HFTech

Tippman .22 Semi 1919A4 current pricing?

7 posts in this topic

Hello All. Haven't seen any Semi's for sale lately. What are they going for a complete .22 1919A4 semi.

Thanks in advance & MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !

Edited by HFTech

Sold a Model1919 Semi at SAR to another dealer $7500.00 Super clean. I moved it before the show open at 1K off my selling price. Super clean with all the paperwork, etc.  Good guy, SOT, who going to put a post FA bolt in it...

Charlie

PTRS 14.5

Arms & Ordnance

C3 PA

Edited by PTRS-14.5

I bid on one on gunbroker about 2 months ago. It sold for 4500.00

Just bought a 1917 from Eric at Lakeside for $6500

a few were in the last 2 major auction lots from MORPHY and rock island I believe all sold under $5k EXCEPT the first 3 produced. they DID bring a premium.remember the buyers prem is INCLUDED in the TOTAL COST of any post auction report in most cases.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Hello All. Thanks for the info. Mike, do you have any info on how many of each model were made?

I met a guy with #125 in 1919A4 that he may sell. It is complete with both ammo boxes, x2 belts along with the "green" foam interior, T&E & Box holder.

Also, do you have a L39 Pillow available for sale?

Thanks.

while sorting other goods, I believe I DO have an extra pillow. however it came with a lot of stuff not stored properly and was very DRY and dirty looking. after the holiday smoke clears, I will dig it out and see what gives.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com