Michael_Westen

WTS: Maremont M60 Beltfed Transferable $48,000 SOLD

3 posts in this topic

I have for sale an all-original transferable full auto belt-fed Maremont New England Group M60 in E4 Mod 0 configuration with the short heavy Commando Barrel on a Form 4. The gun has not been fired since being put in E4 configuration by Desert Ordinance the civilian pat of U.S. Ordinance. This M60 is in great condition and extremely clean. I have the paperwork from the BATFE showing when this gun was manufactured by Maremont New England Group, Saco, ME on October 31, 1977 and put in the NFA registry November 1, 1977 (Shown Below).  Please contact me if you have any questions. Located in Eastern North Carolina.

walterf.adams@gmail.com

Asking $48,000 SOLD

M60Left1.jpg

M60Right1.jpg

M60Markings1.jpg

M60RivetsLeft1.jpg

M60RivetsRight1.jpg

M60Top1.jpg

M60Internal1.jpg

MaremontM60FOIA.jpg

Edited by Michael_Westen
2 people like this

Beautiful M60E4 M.G, however I really dig the Michael Westen (Burn Notice) profile! :D 

Dennis Scheid: Owner of NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

We specialize in Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in our inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

15 hours ago, Michael_Westen said:

I have for sale an all-original transferable full auto belt-fed Maremont New England Group M60 in E4 Mod 0 configuration with the short heavy Commando Barrel on a Form 4. The gun has not been fired since being put in E4 configuration by Desert Ordinance the civilian pat of U.S. Ordinance. This M60 is in great condition and extremely clean. I have the paperwork from the BATFE showing when this gun was manufactured by Maremont New England Group, Saco, ME on October 31, 1977 and put in the NFA registry November 1, 1977 (Shown Below).  Please contact me if you have any questions. Located in Eastern North Carolina.

walterf.adams@gmail.com

Asking $48,000

M60Left1.jpg

M60Right1.jpg

M60Markings1.jpg

M60RivetsLeft1.jpg

M60RivetsRight1.jpg

M60Top1.jpg

M60Internal1.jpg

MaremontM60FOIA.jpg

Are you looking to do any trades mp5pdw2001@yahoo.com ? Ed