Best Christmas Present for me..ever

R.L.

I just finished a 1200 mile trip to Paris Island, South Carolina. It was a very long drive but one well worth it and one I'll never forget. I went to watch my 19 yo grandson, Private First Class, Christian Demopolous graduate from Marine Corp. boot camp. 

Coming from a  Marine family, being born at Camp LeJeune, I had seen this many times,  but its' been many years to see this ceremony again. This was one of the most humbling and proud moments of my life, and no doubt his.

Semper Fidelis, 

Private Christain Demopolous

One proud Grandfather in Va,

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, R.L. said:

Thank you Kristopher. I just sent Christian the board address and the correct board with your response I'm sure he'll be reading this today with great appreciation.

R.L.

And a Thank You to you as well, R.L., for assisting the next generation of Patriots in their Journey.

-Kristopher H

Christian is not a board member so he can't thank you personally. He did send me a an email thanking all those that acknowledged his graduation., he was really thrilled for your acknowledgement guys. He did pull up the Sturm GFDB and read it himself.

Thank you from me also!

Any additional "Devil Dog" board members out there who want to wish Christian congrats on his successful completion of basic including completion of the ":crucible", you can make this young man's Christmas pretty special. Not even sure if I could have made the crucible. That's 54 hr's of non sleep physical and mental torture for those unfamiliar with the term.

Semper Fi,

R.L.

Edited by R.L.