mgdoc8307

WTS: MG3 belt loader

7 posts in this topic

WTS: MG3 belt loader, fully functional, no longer available on web, loads DM-1 belts in .762x 51 (.308) or 8mm for MG34, MG42, MG74, MG3, M53, HK21e etc. $20 plus $40 shipping to lower 48.

Doc Im very interested in this. If it loads HK21 belts I would like to have it! Im not very far from you and can pick it up this coming weekend to keep you from having to ship it. Thanks Tommy

Edited by tobrooks

Sound great! It loads HK 21 belts! I sold my 21 a few years ago. My address is 300 Timber Lane, Weddington,NC. 28104. Phone is 704-517-4616 cell. Home  is 704-847-6125. Call the night before so we can coordinate times for your pickup. I would like cash or a certified bank check. Thanks, Michael.  PS, I had a miss print on the add- the price is $200, not $20. Sorry for the F- -Kup on the listing of the price. Michael

Edited by mgdoc8307
Edit content

Thinking back I have a different but much nicer and rarer loader. It is at my other house. I will go out and get it tomorrow and take picture to send to you. After you review the pictures and deal let me know if you want to go ahead with the sale this coming Saturday. Michael

Sounds good send the pics to XXXXXXXXXX.com. Thanks Much! (e-mail address removed)

Edited by tobrooks

Dear Tommy, You probably do not know this but I have been on IV chemo therapy weekly for 4 + years fighting an incurable and eventually fatal lymphoma. One of the worst side affects of these poisonous drugs is memory loss. Case I point, I thought I had two different MG belt loaders but when I went to my second house where my range and workshop is I could not find them. One of my sons reminded me that I should them 3-4 years ago right after I sold my HK 21 belt fed MG. I’m sorry but I do not have any belt loaders for sale . Sorry for wasting your time.Sincerely, Michael

No worries Sir(I still have my original belt loader......my son :)) You keep up the fight! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Tommy