HK416 Complete 10.4" Upper Receiver (Like New) with Lots of HK416 extra's.

MindCrime

Ready to be installed on your SBR Lower or your Machine Gun Lower. 

I have an HK416 Complete Upper Receiver for sale. This is all Factory Original and has the AF date code stamp on the Upper Receiver, Barrel, and the Bolt. AF=2005...This Upper is in Like New condition and has had only 100 rounds or less shot thru it on a Semi Automatic Pistol Lower. It is Super Reliable and Extremely Accurate. This would compliment any Machine Gun Lower and also get you lots of Stares and Envy at the gun range, just for the HK Coolness Factor.

I will include a bunch of HK416 accessories and Extra New Spare Parts.

HK416 Early Stock, OTB Buffer Tube, Proper Machine Gun Buffer, Buffer Spring, Castle Nut, Back Plate, Battle Pistol Grip with storage, and Correct 10.4" Barrel Length HK Diopter Sights.

Extra HK416 Piston, Piston Rod assembly, Firing Pin, Cam, and complete aftermarket Bolt. (All Brand New)

So you are getting a lot of HK accessories and Extra Spare Parts with this Awesome Upper Receiver. And these HK416 Uppers are selling for $6,000 dollars on HK-Parts when available. They have been out of stock on them for months now and due to no more Post Sample sales to Dealers it looks like there won't be anymore available anytime soon, plus they do not come with the HK Diopter Iron Sights like mine does.

https://beta.hkparts.net/product/hk-416-10-4-upper-kit-german-hk-otb-p962.htm

Give your SBR or Machine Gun what it deserves.

Only $4500 Shipped and Insured to your door. For Everything Listed ...

Sig Sauer 516 Pistol Lower Receiver not included.

HK416 Pistol Left.jpg

Edited by MindCrime