Like new Dillon 650XL reloading press and accessories

OK guys starting to get rid of stuff for the move. I hate this thing, never liked it from day one. It's like new been used only 4 X since I've owned it new. I'm a single stage reloader, a Redding turret press is as fast as I like to go. I'm sure it's great for pistol shooters, I'm a rifle guy. It's just been sitting bolted to my table since I've owned it.

Ya'll that like these things, please take it off my hands. For some unknown reason, this site will not allow me to upload pics. I get an error 200 code, whatever that is. Send me your email address and I'll send pics.

Got conversions kits with it, 9mm/357 dies, a .308 conversion kit new, automatic shell feeder, shell plates ans other things I have no clue what they are. All of it is in the pic I'll send. A VA buyer would be best, but I can ship it. $400 for everything. There's about $1000 worth of stuff. Someone please take this thing off my bench!

R.L.

Thanks to all that responded. Zig was the first to respond at 9:06. If he doesn't take it I'll email the next who responded. Waiting to hear back. Just to be clear if you're not in Northern VA and the press has to be shipped, I'll need your zip to figure out shipping charges. The press will be packed in the way I usually pack items for zero damage.

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks to all that responded. Zig was the first to respond at 9:06. If he doesn't take it I'll email the next who responded. Waiting to hear back. Just to be clear if you're not in Northern VA and the press has to be shipped, I'll need your zip to figure out shipping charges. The press will be packed in the way I usually pack items for zero damage.

Thanks,

Bob