Anyone Know if Craig Wheatley still owns Tactical Innovations?

R.L.

I knew Craig from years ago when he was still in Md. I just bought a really nice thread adaptor from T.I. for my CZ 452 and received some advertising for Pike Arms too. Is Pike Arms a new owner or did they jv with T.I.? Just  wondering.

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
typo
  • Like 1

Thanks Kris. The 1/2"/20-1/2"/28 thread adapter I bought from them for my CZ452 was really very nice. Hot salt blued, nice knurling, it looks like it's a part if the original barrel. Couldn't wait to mount my Dead Air Mask today, super quiet with CCI standard velocity. Have a Sandman L too...Dead Air is cats azz!!

I was going to go with the Tros adapter initially, but $69 delivered is absurd. It must be made of unobtanium. I paid $23 from T.I. with a thread protector.

R.L.

BOB, AS USUAL YOU GOT IT RIGHT! (sigh) DEAD AIR IS DA CATS MEOW!  when I placed that AK can in my mitts, I couldn't speak or walk . had to just sit and swoon. WHERE THE HELL DO THOSE GUYS COME FROM?  can people are a dime a dozen in general  for me if its not GEMTEK, AWC or YHM, I don't even look

• Like 1