WTS Vector Uzi Form 4 PA 9mm,.45acp,.22LR

1096369fred

Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my Vector Uzi in 9mm, .45 ACP, (grease gun mags) and .22 LR.
Submachinegun comes with the three conversions and (3) mags in each caliber and a 72 round drum mag in 9mm
All in a nice pelican hard shell case, with the standard collapsible stock and a wooden shoulder stock. On Form 4 in PA.

PRICE....... $13,500.00

2-E58-DE9-A-3071-4-C4-A-9-C78-BD0-A4-E99

E6-BA95-A0-B2-FA-4256-A5-DC-4364-A551243

.45 ACP conversion.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by 1096369fred

I forget where I got the grease gun lower... It may have been from vector.... It is very easy.... Pop the pins, drop the 9mm lower, 

pop on the .45 lower, drop in the .45 bolt and recoil spring.... Drop in the .45 barrel..... And good to go.... It runs well too.... 

Will have to make some videos of the conversions running..... I haven't shot them in a few years! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in your Uzi.    I read that some Vectors have issues due to the Group IND receiver and poor welds.  You stated your SMG runs good in 45.

Does the 9mm and 22 conversion work as well?  I'm in Michigan, where are you located in PA, would like to drive over and take a look at it.

Thanks  Marty

Please contact me at;    usmcmoose1@SPAMyahoo.com    (just remove SPAM)

Fred

In my first Email I asked about the Uzi working in all calibers, because of Issues with the Vector and the 22 kits. ( I have two friends with the 22 kits and they can not get them to run.)

Second, I asked where in PA are you located, since I am in Michigan and can take a drive over to see it.   I also included my Email to contact me if that would be better.

Thanks  Marty