R.L.

My trip to Maine coming back through N.J...

7 posts in this topic

So I've waited a few weeks before I post anything about my last trip to Maine.( I was so f-ing pissed after the RETURN ride home, I thought it wise to wait) The trip up was long but uneventful. 14 hr's of butt sore driving, Sheetz sandwiches, then black ice, then finally home in Solon.

The reward once I got there, left the long drive and douchebags in the rear view.

Absolutely beautiful in my new adopted home of Solon. Put up some snow stakes, posted the property to keep the Mass-uh-chewz-its road poachers off the place. Yeah right like that might stop these inbred idiots. Cut some wood, ate Dinner at Kens in Skowhegan( HUGE portions) enjoyed the view, off to sleep.

Now the trip back.Left Maine early a.m.  Some axxhole decided he was gonna jump from the overpass on the 95 north side at Portland, traffic was stopped going North for hr's!! Portland Maine is like Portland Oregon. Lots of fruits and nuts. Drug use is epidemic in Portland.The bathroom at the Portland Airport has a haz waste needle box in the mens room...lovely.

Good God Almighty now travelling throughout the libtard states of Mass-uh-chewzits, NY, Connecticut, and lastly that favorite dark axxhole skid mark of America, New Joysey. HTF do people live in this retarded state? EVERYTHING IN this state SUCKS!!!

First their driving is like no other place I've been except maybe Kazachstan, but at least there the people are friendly. Everybody has a fxxk you attitude on their face, cuts you off with no signal while driving, if that's what you call what they do, no warning....nuttin'. And listening to that stupid goomba accent every day. Well water boarding sounds better all the time. If you travel in that puss pot state, be prepared to have your butt reamed every so often by toll booths. And if you don't have an EZ pass, which I refuse to buy, you'll pay even more after they bill you USPS from your plate number. After all somebody has to pay for all of the social services the illegals and welfare crowd generate, Free shit for everyone!!!

These N.J.pricks control every aspect of human life in this state. Talk about total control. And you wanna own a gun in N.J. HAAA, dream on.

Never, ever again will I travel through that stinkin' liberal puss bucket state. PA to NY(upstate, not city!!) to NH to Maine. Longer but my blood pressure stays stable.

Ran across this video on youtube, that describes New Joysey types to a tee!!

Only those who have lived around or worked with these turds can appreciate the humor. Sad part is it's 100% accurate. 

Type in:New Jersey Douche Bags in the dialog box at youtube, and laugh ur azz off. See the douche with the cigar in his mouth, gold goomba chain, boofer hat on sideways and 100's in hands. Yea that's it. Don't laugh too hard.

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
1 person likes this

You should have stopped off and started pumping your own gas.....that's when things get crazy.

Funny you mention that. What other state does that? Only NJ as far as I know.What a surprise. I had to stop in NJ, was low on gas, and I forgot you can't pump your own gas. I pulled up to the pump and then remembered after seeing the stupid high price plus the idiot pump monkey's running around looking for a tip..no thanks.

I took a chance and drove on to the Md. House. Another favorite commie state.

R.L.

Last time I was in Oregon you couldn’t pump your own gas. 

I was in Medford last year and pumped my own, but I think everyone else was high and didn't know what I was doing, so you could be right?   They have small billboard ads inside the airport and every one of them was for some "brand" of weed.  You'd think some smart marketing guy from nabisco or frito lay would sneak an ad in there somewhere, but they may all be stoned too? 

A few years back I spent 3 weeks in jersey....a nice part, nice people etc., but they have been bent over so long they learn to recognize each other by the shoes they wear and are used to it.  It's sort of like people who get kidnapped, after a while they acclimate and think it's normal to be handcuffed 23 hours a day and even when the cuffs are off they hold their hands out to be cuffed again and no longer think about running away?  Sad.

New Jersey is easily my least favorite thing about living in PA.

Man what a third world manure pile! Not much good to say about that place at all. Being from N.E. PA originally myself,  I had thought at one time of moving back. I even bought 100 acres in western PA, but then sold it after realizing that the two biggest cities, Pittsburgh, and Filthy-delphia are the tail wagging the dog in state politics AND gun laws. 

Looks like a minimum of people actually work now in that state, the rest are riding the gravy train for free.

WTF happened to the PA I knew in the 50's-60's?? Politics have come 180 degrees since I left.

Still lots of good people and family in the rural part of the state, but also lot's of welfare maggots from east to west Pa these days. Every stop I made for gas while travelling to the property, people at the quickie marts in pajamas and slippers buying beer, lottery tickets and rolling paper....in the morning when most are working!! Looked like all of Western PA was on permanent vacation!

It was very disappointing for me. Pa was such a conservative state, with the best gun laws... what happened?

R.L.