Oklahoma Machine Guns, LLC

WTS: RARE Pre Sample MK5k MG Exec Condition

11 posts in this topic

We have for sale, a RARE MP5K PreMay Dealer Sample machine gun, in excellent condition.  Its been said that less than 20 were imported.  It does not appear to have been shot very much.  The serial number is 4 digits.  Date code is 84.

It is a PreMay Sample, so you will need to be an FFL/SOT to get this keeper.

More pictures on request.  Arrangements can be made to see this gun anytime at our gun range in Oklahoma City.  We are setup for eforms for faster Form 3 transfers.

$31,999 OBO  Free Shipping

20191113_135700.jpg

20191113_135522.jpg

20191113_135518.jpg

20191114_123430.jpg

20191114_123457.jpg

20191114_124550.jpg

Edited by Oklahoma Machine Guns, LLC
Price Change

Picture of the left side of the receiver, please

It should be marked "HK T&E ONLY" or "HK DEMO ONLY"

1 person likes this

It does not have that.  There were 6 that were imported that went to the state police.

20191114_145941.jpg

I had a Pre86 dealer sample Factory MP5-K Navy and it was marked: "HK T&E ONLY"

The dealer I got it from had 2 "K" guns and I believe he said the other one was not marked T&E, so OMG LLC may be correct, some were, some were not marked.

The BIGGER question is, the S/N does not start with a "C" like the MP5 S/Ns start with, and like the MP5SD , they all start with an "S" in the S/N.

Also, look at the "K" in the above picture, does not look correct and/or added later? All of my sample HK's (and I have had a lot) the factory stamping was always uniform.

Call me crazy, but could this be a transferable one and the NFA branch accidently red stamped it as a Sales Sample?  NOW that would be cool and a big bonus to OMG LLC! We all know how paperwork can get messed up, stamped wrong, never received, gone missing and every other conceivable thing that can and sometimes happens with our GOVT.

Not trying to stir the pot, but I've had HK pre samples from 1974 and they started with a "C" and never a 4 digit S/N, especially since the K gun was introduced 8 years earlier, that is a lot of years being produced to have a 4 digit S/N.

OMG LLC, triple check with NFA Branch, you might just have something there!

NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

The MP5K pre guns did not start with a C. Not all were marked T&E, etc. 

A 1984 hk94 would be a 4 digit / no alpha SN, but I can't see how that host could become a premay K gun.

Edited by Wally E
Clarification

Midwest Distributors: "The MP5K pre guns did not start with a C. Not all were marked T&E."

My MP5-K Pre-86 Dealer Sample did start with a "C" and was a 6 digit S/N, C316059. So maybe not all K guns were the same?

The T&E marking was on my K gun, but as I mentioned above, Mark at MGE had 2 of these available and only one was marked T&E.  

NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

10 hours ago, Dscheid NFA Investments said:

Midwest Distributors: "The MP5K pre guns did not start with a C. Not all were marked T&E."

My MP5-K Pre-86 Dealer Sample did start with a "C" and was a 6 digit S/N, C316059. So maybe not all K guns were the same?

The T&E marking was on my K gun, but as I mentioned above, Mark at MGE had 2 of these available and only one was marked T&E.  

The pre-86 MP5K’s that I’ve had did not have the C prefix. 

10 hours ago, Dscheid NFA Investments said:

I have seen some convert regular pre 86 MP5’s to K models. 

Posted (edited)

I have an original pre-86 MP5K PDW ..... marked “HK T & E Only” .... 29XX  serial # no date code behind it.... 

Edited by Mt10arms
left something out