Lightning Link and DIAS Services, hosts, repair, AR15/10 Paddles w/ Links to host Videos

JECIII

All we are a 07/SOT Manufacturer in Ohio- Specializing in Registered Lightning Links and DIAS-  Links to pics of Hosts Below.  Need a new custom dias trip no problem.  Want it to run with out shims no problem.  Had a obb and dias took a hit and needs repaired we got you.

I own a few registered links myself, and specalize in unique conversions, repair, and paddles for links.  Paddles are EDM cut and already enhanced for use with KNS protector.  We have been out of these for a while and just ran another batch so grab one now as an insurance policy for years of additional use.  Again these are good EDM cut out of Spring steel not a hacksaw blade or other home hack job so they will not crack or break and are better than the origional.  There are a lot of Substandard ones floating out there.  worst thing is to use one of those out of spec ones and you have broken ears.

BREAK YOUR EARS NO PROBLEM WE GOT YOU SEE OUR YOUTUBE REPAIR VIDEO

AR-15 Paddles Thick .050  medium .40 Thin .032  $30 for 1 shipped,  $20 for each additional

AR-10 tall Paddle Thick only works in Armalite only  $35 for 1, 25 each additional shipped

We also do the following carrier modifications for use in various setups: call or email for pricing

Turnkey host service we can modify or custom build you reliable shooter host that your heart or trigger finger desire

AR-15, HK 416 upper, 9mm ramped (Colt or Glock Mag), FM9 beltfed, CMMG Banshee BCG (All calibers), AR-10 .308 (Armalite style only) FIGHTLIGHT MCR BELTFED UPPER !!! 12GA Host, Palmetto State Armory ARV uses scorpion mags. Palmetto state ks47 takes ak mags on small frame ar. CMMG MK47 7.62x39.  Cmmg 10mm Banshee one of our favorite.

Check out our youtube Channel JECIII for more Lightning Link owners info videos and videos of our hosts in Action;  Some below!

CMMG Mk47 one of best and smoothest shooting 7.62x39 in full auto

JECIII CMMG Mk47 7.62x39 lightning link host 60rd mag - YouTube

CMMG MK10 10mm Lightning Link host

(6) JECIII CMMG MK10 10mm Full Auto Lightning Link Host - YouTube

JTS 12ga with RLL

12ga full auto lightning link host Aka Boomstick - YouTube

RIA VR80 12GA

Build Work/Repairs:

Receiver relief cuts on AR15 and Armalite style  lowers, insuring proper clearances for your link

Custom Host builds, troubleshooting 

Link Repairs (if totally broken)

Select fire modified fcg for lightning link.  Safe-semi-auto-  limited avaliability

Select Fire modification  service (requires you supply 3rd burst kit trigger and disconnectors)

Hosts/Stripped Lowers in stock ready to ship to your FFL

Additional paddles and limited number of select fire link trigger groups in 

Other Items Avaliable

Thanks

JEC Enterprises

John Ciszek 07/SOT Owner

+1.770.365.1423 call or text

jecayc@hotmail.com

Edited by JECIII
Update phone number
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just found a couple select.fire kits.  Already.modified for the link.  210 shipped.  Have 2 left.

Update both kits.sold 1/15.  Looking for reasonably price source of burst kits.  Only.ones I can find now are dpms and are 50 to60 bucks more.

Let me know if anyone has a better source.

Edited by JECIII
Update burst kits sold

So, are you doing all the mods that M60 Joe Does/did? 

Lets hear it.. What exactly do you do? I know cusz,we've done

business in the past through a third party.So what is exactly you? time frames? 

If I remember correctly, they were in between your trips to Asia? anything changed?

Just wondering.., I have customers  asking

Jim

I laid out the basic stuff in the add.  We are mainly.focused on link work.  For all the normal.stuff carrier cuts and other modifications we are running a week or 2 if that.  Recievers your.looking about 2 to 3 weeks at most.  I'm a sole prop and I do all reciever work  and custom stuff as where my.guys can do some of the other work like bolts and kits.  

Yes I do travel about once a month for about a week which is why recievers take a little.longer.but again max.3 weeks. If you hit it right short as a week.  Back when I did those recievers for your customer.i was traveling for 3 weeks out of the month at.the time.  So it did take a long while and was not the norm. No longer the case with my schedule

Also if I remember the those were in nfa wait times.anyway so.the customer.was.not in a hurry. And was ok with the extended wait

In addition to the standard services in the ad.  Where we shine is in the custom work for links.  If you want a shooter reciever hell.you can take a diegrinder.to an anderson or other cheap reciever your self and get.it to.work.or buy one of my stripped adersons for 160 bucks ready to go.  Where we excel.is the non standard recievers where the owner wants that specific reciever host.   For instance the 2 colts I did for your customer.  Both were not standard work and had a lot.of extra issues to be used as a host  the reissue M4 one had that damm steel sear block pinned in into the shelf and a.large.diameter.pin through the side of the where the sear pin would be on the reciever.  That was a real bitch to remove not mess up the gun amd also not leave a big pin hole in the side of the reciever.  Colt were.such.bastards who puts a steel block in an aluminum reciever WTF.  They got their wish it was in no way cost effective to allow.it to be used as a auto host.  In the time.i spent on that one I could.have built 3 other hosts.   But the customer wanted that prancing horse and it to say M4 amd thats what he got.  

The other one was one of the colt 9mm guns with large trigger and hammer.pins and that stupid proprietary colt hammer designed to work with the notched bolt.  Well.once.the bolt.is ramped or.if you use a standard 9mm semi bolt it will not reset the hammer.  So we had to locate colt 223.large pin hammer and modify it to work.  Also the customer wanted select.fire.in it.  Well burst kits are.small milspec pin.  So we had to do the semi disconnector trick to get.select.fire for him. Went through 2 large.pin discos to get it right.  Which by the way large.pin hammers.and.fcg appear to be discontinued by colt.   But if you want ot to say colt then your choices are.limited. Same.with the 416 guys

As we do the hk416 uppers and bolt modification. That takes a while as for some.reason there is no standard carrier cut like a 556 that works each requires a unique cut and testing to work with the thin paddle.  Same with fm9.  Joe never would have touched the sear block.416 or fm9  or bamshee work he was strictly.556 and 9mm only.  I love my fa banshee 45 btw.

Same.with  carrier work if you want a standard 5.56 bcg young mfg.does make.one for the link its 200 bucks when in stock.  Where as of you have one cut you have about 150 bucks in it with the carrier and the cut. But usually you dont have me.cut a carrier to save 50 bucks.  If you want you carrier to say HK on on it and.work with a link  in your 416 clone your.choices are.limited.

You can not buy a fm9, 9mm,banshee, or ar10 carrier they have to be made for a link which is what we specialize in for link.owners.  Plus once.you.get imto.something.like.a banshee or similar they take a.little.tinkering to.work so if you want one of these then we are.your guy.  I specialize in links.because own 2 and have a passion for them not nessecarly.because it makes business sense. 9-)

So now after posting this I think you are.correct my ad.was missing some.of the additional link services that set us apart and hopefully adressed any concerns about backlog or current turnaround  time. 

Thanks

John

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my first post on Sturmgewehr. I registered just to post a positive review of John’s work. 

After contacting another gunsmith known for his work on Lightning Links and being told to pound sand, I hit the Internet in search of somebody to machine some left hand bolt carriers to work with my RLL.

I found this thread and e-mailed John about doing the work. He responded that same evening and after answering all my questions I boxed up 6 left hand BCG’s and sent them off to him. The work was completed in just a couple days and my BCG’s we’re back in my hands plus a couple of select fire kits I talked him out of.

Not only did he take the time to answer my questions but he e-mailed me the day I was to receive my BCG’s to ask if they had arrived yet and even called me later that evening to make sure everything was good and to answer any questions I might have! 

So far I’ve only tested 2 of the 6 BCG’s (300BLK and AR45) as that’s all I have fire control groups for at the moment but they run like champs! 

Here’s a short video of my AR45 (I hope)....

https://youtu.be/r4_dPADwcGw

Edited by Wookiee1976

• 2 weeks later...

Ares fightlight mcr 5.56mm beltfed upper now running like a champ on a lightning link.  Little pricey  but Wow what a setup!  Ran pretty well on regular reused gi links nonbran new or stretched links.  Had to break in for a belt a few hiccups then ran as well ams my hk23 but smaller package

4 minutes ago, JECIII said:

Ares fightlight mcr 5.56mm beltfed upper now running like a champ on a lightning link.  Little pricey  but Wow what a setup!  Ran pretty well on regular reused gi links nonbran new or stretched links.  Had to break in for a belt a few hiccups then ran as well ams my hk23 but smaller package

Good to know. I was actually going to contact you about modifying one for use with my RLL. Which one would I need to order to have machined, the semi auto or full auto bolt...or does it even matter?

The one one I just did was our first and used a fa carrier.  Requires a little extra work in the lower and bolt.  I'm sure we can make a semi carrier work as well.

We are looking to try and make a bolt cut and paddle that would still keep some fa trip surface so mabye 1 bolt for both applications.  But it would be a specific paddle and bolt cut.  

Edited by JECIII

Just also finished up an AR-10 Boomstick.  Can use the link protector and select fire kit.  A real A@@kicker.  One of my new favorites!  Armalite are a little pricey but man they are a sweet looking gun.  Nothing like a AR 10 in your hand especially in fa.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE 4-18

Cleaning out the shop found a colt style 9mm ar conversion bolt cut and ramped for lightning link.  You can use a standard hammer with this bolt.  Comes with 1 paddle

M4A1 carbine US GOVT PROPERTY reproduction lower by palmetto state armory.  Has factory safe semi and auto markings.  Brand new All proper relief cuts milled in and ready to go for the link guaranteed to work.

AR.10 308 lightning link host build set - Stag Arms striped matched reciever set with modified bcg and charging handle. Complete upper with door and fwd assist.  Lower has been milled for clearance for use with link.  Bolt carrier has been cut to work with stag arms reciever set utilizing ar 10 tall paddle.  Includes 1 paddle.  Utilizes readily avaliable DPMS parts kit, barrel nut, barrels and accessories.to finish off your build. Best part is uses DPMS/Magpul mags not proprietary armalite.   Will also work with RLL select fire kit allowing for safe semi full operation with link and guaranteed to work with link.

Additional paddles and limited number of select fire link trigger groups in stock.

We are working during corona most items ship in 1 to 2 days.

John ciszek

510 406 4193

Jecayc@hotmail.com

Edited by JECIII

• 2 months later...

SOLD OUT Update 7-18

New ar-10 308 packages avaliable.  Matrix arms reciever set with handguard and bcg.  All modifications for link made ready to go. And these have factory full auto marked position for use as select fire host. Just add barrel lpk and stock.  750 shipped for set bcg amd charging handle.

I have lower parts kits for 75 bucks and a few select fire link kits left.

Edited by JECIII

• 3 months later...

Just finished up a cmmg mk47 7.62x39 for a link.  By far the smoothest 7.62x39 I've ever shot.  The hybrid design is really nice especially in full auto.

Also new ar10 link host ready to go.  Even has the fa position marked

Contact us for any additional lightning link needs

• 1 month later...

Have a few lightning link items avaliable.  Contact me if interested

5.56 lowers ready to go ready relieved.  Have auto position marked.  Ready to ship

Ar10 308 reiever set with handguard ready to go for the lightning link.  I also will have cut bolt carriers after Christmas for the ar10.  Tall ar10 paddles in stock.  

I also have 1 turn key ar10 host with 18 barrel. Ready for Christmas.

After Christmas we will be taking custom link work again.  Hosts bolt cuts etc.   Also after Christmas we might have a few new surprises for link owners.   

Thanks

John

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...