Now that Virginia is Dark Blue...

Armydoc0115

DOC as always, it all boils down to how they word the law when its passed. most likely it will only effect semi auto versions and wont effect any MG's registered in another category. if the ban includes magazine capacity, IT WILL EFFECT THE MG.s unless someone manages to get them to add a specific exception (good luck with that) I have a close friend in CONNECTICUT with several FULL ONLY MG's and SEMI ASSAULT rifles registered at the state level. when they passed the last variation of their ASWB, it included ALL magazines AND feeding DEVICES over 10 rounds must be registered with the state. NO EXEPTION was added for registered weapons of ANY class. he filed registration for more than 1000 examples. that law is several years old and they never specified HOW they were to be marked and ID'd. he has written SEVERAL letters to ALL agency's including enforcement and NOBODY KNOW's or seems to care? he hired an attorney and asked about filing a law suit and was refused. he asked the NRA for possible relief and they claimed "too many much more important issue's in front"  the ONLY thing he has managed to get in WRITING is "no belt or drum may be possessed or transported loaded with more than 10 rounds, EXCEPT at a recognized shooting facility" so he now owns 1000+ unmarked, not identified, registered feeding devices he cant "preload" at home to go shooting. EVERYTHING must be down to 10 rounds when he leaves the range. SO MY FRIEND, THINGS COULD AND MOST LIKELY WILL TAKE A TURN FOR THE WORST. and sadly its only the beginning. I doubt if there is even a safe place to run, but some states might resist it for a while, then you only need to worry about NOV 2020 when they take control.

• 1 month later...

Only parts of Virginia friend.. There are plenty of "us" in the rural parts of VA who are blood red, but just like PA the urban dildo cities  where the liberal weenie washers live...and vote are the tail that wags the dog.Don't forget that piece of sxit Soros funded this shenanigan, it didn't just happen.

Don't count us out yet my friend. WE are working diligently to come up with a workable solution to stave off this lunacy. If it comes down to it....I predict there are going to be a lot of dead people if these asshats try to break down citizens doors to foolishly confiscate any type of personal property. 

I'm not going into anymore details online about this, but take my word...it ain't over yet. Virginia will be the test state, and I promise this isn't going to end well for these liberal weenie washers!

In Liberty and Freedom,

R.L.

As of last night 60 counties out of I believe 95 in Virginia are 2a sanctuary counties so that’s about what 63% lots of country’s are having meanings I believe this week and next week lol I can easy see 75% of the state going 2a sanctuary’s get out to the meeting let them see the numbers 

Thanks for the update.

The eyes of the Nation are on VIRGINIA . These demo-rat commie bastards are openly trying to devalue and erode the meaning of our Constitution and the rights the framers wrote into this sacred document.

WE CAN"T LET THEM SUCCEED!!!!

EVERY MAN, WOMAN , every PATRIOT in this Nation.... needs to spread the word about what is going on in Virginia. Just like Buddy used to say, keep the light on the cockroaches, they hate the light of day and exposure.

All of these commie bastards that are trying to take away our rights needs to be voted out of office and kicked to the curb. We can never have enough people involved guys, get out there get involved!!!

R.L.