WTS: Transferable Tromix SBS and FP6 SBS

Bloodhound

I am brokering following NFA items for a PA individual.  Transfers will be on tax-paid Forms 4; these items are not on my license.  I will handle the paperwork and shipping for the owner.

1)  Transferable Saiga-12 Tromix S-17 Short barrel Shotgun (SBS).  Built by Tromix Lead Delivery Systems (Tony Rumore) on a NIB Saiga-12 shotgun in 2011.  It has all the desirable Tromix features, including: Tromix Shark Muzzle Brake, H/K Sights, Enlarged Trigger Guard, SAW Pistol Grip,  Galil Charging Handle, Tri-Rail Hand Guard, Side Folder Stock, and Side Mount Scope Rail.  Comes with one 20 round drum, two 10 round stick magazines and the original 5 round Saiga-12 magazine.  $2500.00 up front starts the transfer.

2)  Scarce transferable H&K FP6 Entry Gun.  Built by the Italian firearms company Fabbrica Bresciana Armi S.p.A. (FABARM) and sold by Heckler & Koch.  This item is the tactical short-barreled model, the FP6 Entry (H&K 40621T), featuring a 14" barrel, matte finish, perforated heat shield, receiver-mount Picatinny rail, large flip-up blade sight, fixed synthetic butt stock, and a contoured forend.  Currently equipped with an NC Star combination green dot and red laser sight.  5=1 capacity, unknown round count.  $900.00 up front starts the transfer.

All items are in the owners possession and will be withdrawn if they sell at a local gun show.  Reasonable offers/trades will be considered.  Email: BloodhoundArms@aol.com

DSC01421.JPG

DSC01422.JPG

DSC01423.JPG

DSC01424.JPG

DSC01425.JPG

DSC01426.JPG

DSC01427.JPG

DSC01428.JPG

DSC01429.JPG

DSC01430.JPG

DSC01431.JPG

• 1 month later...