Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike todd

fun to know USELESS dribble

5 posts in this topic

according to my "ex" one of my major faults is I read TOO MUCH USELESS MATERIAL! she might be right but once in a while I stumble on little tidbit that supports something worth while. most of us have heard of plants growing at faster rates when classical music is played and a few even respond to rock.  WELL LEAVE IT TO THE SWISS !  a group of SWISS scientists decided to expose wheels of CHEESE to various genres of music. according to the study they got mixed results in odder  and taste. the most interesting part for me was ALL the cheese exposed to HIP HOP was judged INEDIBLE and rank!  HUMMM, is that what's wrong in DETROIT AND CHICAGO? works for me

3 people like this

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

That's funny, if plants don't like then there's something wrong somewhere Ooops.

My cows like Sabaton:)

1 person likes this

Sabaton. Soldier of 3 Armies! True bad ass.

Edited by Waffen Und Bier

I WONDER IF THAT AWFUL SMELLING CHEESE, WILL COVER UP THAT LINGERING ODER IN THE WHITEHOUSE? IT HAS TO BE EASIER TO ENDURE, CUZ I WATCHED HIM SWEAT MANY TIMES ON TV. NO WONDER THE TRUMPS SPEND SO LITTLE TIME THERE.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com