WTB: PVS-2 Scope(Non-Functional)

AirCav73

Looking to purchase a non-functioning PVS-2 (for an M60 setup) and M69 Vietnam Era flak jacket (FOUND) for display items on my 1965 M1551A1 MUTT. Since I have retired, I have displayed and "loaned" the MUTT to my fellow VFW and Legion comrades for events and special occasions. Also the MUTT has been displayed at a lot of car shows here on the Eastern coast of North Carolina and the Virginia Beach area (always a big hit with the Vets).

Over the years I have sold a lot of VN flak jackets and should have kept a couple. If you know of any available (at a reasonable price) and a non-functioning PVS-2, let me know!

Thanks

photo 2 (3).JPG

photo 1 (4).JPG

Edited by AirCav73
Found Jacket

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long to find them. Is this what you are looking for? Jacket has crotch protector and extra collar protector.  All has a nice bag it fits in.   Scope does not work. powers up and shows the rangefinder redical  but tube does not work. Has two different mounts for it. Let me know if this is what your wanting. Thanks

scope 4.jpg

scope 1.jpg

vest 5.jpg

scope 2.jpg

vest 6.jpg

vest 4.jpg

vest 1.jpg

vest 2.jpg

vest 3.jpg

scope 3.jpg