R.L.

De Blazi-bozo alleged mayor of NYC offers criminals gifts...

5 posts in this topic

To keep them from committing new crimes after being released on bond and probation. WTF...did I just get teleported into the 5th dimension??? Who the hell supports this kind of crazy sxit? Oh right..forgot, yea, the batsxit crazy democrats, thats who.

Guys the liberals are attempting to take this country down one stupid law and enforcement action at a time.

We need to keep these liberal  loons out of the White House in 2020.

R.L.

1 person likes this

I believe Trump will win the next election, that is unless the Crazy Left gets lucky and takes him down prior to the election. They know at this point, they don't have anybody that can beat Trump, so are trying every other means to do so.

Once he wins, then we will get the additional Republicans needed to control and take over the House. Then America (we the people) will continue WINNING!

1 person likes this

NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

I hope ur right Dennis, if not this country is headed for open warfare.It will start with weaponization of ATF to confiscate firearms. And to the naysayers that say that will never happen in this country.

Are you willing to bet your country and rights on that assumption?

They said the same about Trump getting elected and against all odds he did.

Once he's gone it's the beginning of the end for gun owners.

The can of worms exposing the deep state will never go away now. It's out in the open for all to see, if you so chose anyway.

It can and WILL happen if these anti-fag types come to power.

Vote Trump in 2020 if you value your Constitutional rights.

FWIW.

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
1 person likes this

DENNIS, I PRAY YOUR RIGHT and hope that not ALL the right minded folks left in this country didn't support TRUMP the first time  so we can call out the reserves. IT WILL TAKE MORE THIS TIME FOR SURE. gotta thank BOB for shaking the bushes and firing folks up. you now how hard it is to keep all of us on the right awake. so much fire in the blood always exhausted . unlike the DEMS that only know how to talk jibberish and let others do all the real work.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Birds of the same feather flock together, Not surprised Criminals love each other.