mg42 belt loader 308 found one

Life Member

I have a like new one NOS from the Creek back in the 90's. I loaded a few 100 rd. belts in .308, which I still have with it, and it worked like it should.  Has the rolling clamp lock, a cleaning brush, and I forgot what else.  If you want the maker codes or what ever I can dig it out.  It is packed in an M2 can.  What is one worth?  If you ask me, I'll have to do some research on prices, if you want it.  I can take pics. of it.  Been thinking about posting it on GB anyway.

Roger

13 hours ago, Khrut27Gg said:

I have a like new one NOS from the Creek back in the 90's. I loaded a few 100 rd. belts in .308, which I still have with it, and it worked like it should.  Has the rolling clamp lock, a cleaning brush, and I forgot what else.  If you want the maker codes or what ever I can dig it out.  It is packed in an M2 can.  What is one worth?  If you ask me, I'll have to do some research on prices, if you want it.  I can take pics. of it.  Been thinking about posting it on GB anyway.

Roger

Roger I am interested. You could send a couple pics to BryonfritzTTT@comcast.net

Thanks Bryon